#101 2018-09-28 10:32:16

liny195
Пользователь
Кол-во сообщений: 112

Re: Список офферов под мотивированный трафик

Le'Veon Bell keeps saying he wants to stay with the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers keep saying they want to keep one of the NFL's best running backs in the fold for years to come.

They have until July 16 to make it happen.

The Steelers placed the exclusive rights franchise tag on the two-time All-Pro for a second straight spring on Tuesday Danton Heinen Jersey Kids , putting Bell's long-term status with the club up in the air.

Bell, a two-time All Pro, accounted for 1,946 total yards and 11 touchdowns for the AFC North champions in 2017. Both Bell and Steelers management said after the season they hoped to get a contract extension done quickly, but failed to do so by Tuesday's deadline for teams to use the franchise tag.

Bell is scheduled to make $14.54 million in 2018 if he signs the franchise tender and the two sides are unable to reach an agreement on a new deal. He skipped offseason workouts and training camp last summer before signing the tender on the eve of the regular season. The absence led to a sluggish start, though he was an indispensable part of Pittsburgh's offense once again, breaking his own club record by catching 85 passes.

The 25-year-old made the 2017 All-Pro team at the "flex" position, one he considered a tribute to his versatility. Bell said repeatedly over the past year he believes he's different than other backs in the league and wants to be paid accordingly. He is arguably the best receiving back in the NFL and he's averaged nearly 25 touches a game in five seasons, though he's only been healthy at the end of the year twice. Bell has twice been suspended by the NFL for violations of the substance abuse policy.

Bell turned down a long-term deal with the Steelers last summer and told ESPN in January he would consider retiring if the Steelers used the franchise tag on him again. He backtracked a bit during the Pro Bowl when he said he believed a new contract was in the works. It was a sentiment echoed by both Steelers president Art Rooney II and general manager Kevin Colbert early in the offseason.

Pittsburgh's depth behind Bell is thin. James Conner carried the ball 32 times during his rookie season and the club signed Stevan Ridley at the end of the regular season as insurance. Bell tweeted Monday that regardless of the circumstances he wants to remain with the Steelers.

"Pittsburgh: the city that took in a 21-year old kid from small-town Ohio, the city I battled thru adversity in TJ Brodie Jersey , the city that I became a man in," Bell tweeted. "I love everything about being a Pittsburgh Steeler, and I want nothing more than to finish the rest of my career in Pitt!"

Julio Jones remains in coach Dan Quinn’s good graces even after missing the opening day of the Atlanta Falcons‘ mandatory minicamp.

Quinn said Tuesday he thought Jones, who missed voluntary offseason workouts , would participate in the minicamp. The coach said he found out Monday that Jones would skip the minicamp.

Quinn wouldn’t share details of his conversation with Jones but said ”Sometimes football and business intersect and that’s OK and that happens a lot.”

Jones has three years remaining on his five-year, $71.3 million deal with $47 million in guaranteed money but could soon have the deal tweaked. Quinn said the team is ”right in the middle” of talks with Jones, a five-time Pro Bowl selection.

Quinn has emphasized ”brotherhood” and making sure players do everything as a team. Players stood together as a team on the sideline during the national anthem for all games after two players kneeled in protest early in the 2017 season.

Could Jones’ absence hurt the Falcons’ unity?

”No,” Quinn said. ”I recognize the question, for sure. Do we want everybody here all the time? Hell yeah, like all the time. … What I’d say is if you ask to a man Womens Travis Hamonic Jersey , the guy is a hell of a teammate and the time he spends here, the way he mentors people, how hard he plays, there is plenty of brotherhood in Julio.”

Receiver Mohamed Sanu said he and other players were not impacted by Jones’ absence.

”Whether he’s present or not, we were just focused on what we have to do today,” said Sanu, the team’s No. 2 receiver behind Jones.

Jones, 29, remains one of the league’s top receivers. He earned his fourth straight Pro Bowl berth last season when he had 88 catches for 1,444 yards. It was his fourth straight season with at least 80 receptions and 1 Womens Deryk Engelland Jersey ,400 receiving yards.

Jones’ salary cap figure of $12.9 million for 2018 ranks seventh among NFL receivers, well behind recent deals signed by Tampa Bay’s Mike Evans ($18.252 million in 2018) and Cleveland’s Jarvis Landry ($15.5 million).

Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff said Monday he has been in talks with Jones and Jones’ agent, Jimmy Sexton.

Sexton did not return a message from The Associated Press.

Jones’ holdout comes after the Falcons made quarterback Matt Ryan the league’s top-paid player this offseason with a five-year extension that could be worth $150 million.

Quinn said he was not disappointed in Jones’ decision to miss minicamp because Jones remained in constant communication and explained why his plans changed.

”Sometimes circumstances change and as long as players communicate with me on why circumstances change, then I never am disappointed as long as communication with me is very clear,” Quinn said. ”… The things that jam me up are when people don’t communicate.”

Quinn wouldn’t say if Jones will be fined for missing the first day of the three-day minicamp.

Without Jones on the field, Ryan’s top targets included Sanu, rookie first-round pick Calvin Ridley and Justin Hardy. Like Jones, Ridley played at Alabama.

An undrafted rookie, Christian Blake, from Northern Illinois Brandon Saad Jersey , reached up to make an impressive catch over the middle.

”All those guys, Calvin, Christian Blake, it was good to see those guys make plays and do what they do,” Sanu said.

Quinn praised the rookies’ speed and said the class ”has a chance to be an excellent one.”

NOTES: The team waived S Quincy Mauger, who spent his 2017 rookie season on injured reserve with a knee injury. He was an undrafted free agent from Georgia. … RB Devonta Freeman, who was slowed by a sprained right knee late last season, appeared to be fully recovered on his runs with the first-team offense.

Green Bay Packers Jerseys

#102 2018-09-28 10:45:58

liny195
Пользователь

Sam Beal went into his Pro Day as one of the top prospects in the supplemental draft in years. That was confirmed by the presence of all 32 teams at Western Michigan on Thursday.

The cornerback did nothing to hurt his draft stock during his workout either.

According to Gil Brandt of NFL.com Womens Jake Gardiner Jersey , Beal measured 6-0 7/8 and weighed 178 pounds, down from the 187 he weighed in the spring, and ran 40-yard dash times of 4.47 and 4.55.

Beal had a 37-inch vertical jump Jeff Carter Jersey , a 10-foot, 6-inch broad jump, a 4.09 short shuttle and a 7.11 three-cone drill.

Mississippi State defensive back Brandon Bryant John Carlson Jersey , Oregon State linebacker Bright Ugwoegbu and Virginia Tech cornerback Adonis Alexander also are eligible for the supplemental draft July 11.

The last player selected in the supplemental draft was offensive tackle Isaiah Battle in 2015 when the Rams made him a fifth-round pick. But Beal is expected to be the highest drafted supplemental pick since the Browns made Baylor receiver Josh Gordon a second-round choice in 2012.

Beal played receiver when he arrived at Western Michigan in 2015. He switched to cornerback the following season.

The New York Jets have signed veteran wide receiver-kick returner Andre Roberts to a one-year contract.

Roberts had just one catch for Atlanta last season, but he instantly boosts the Jets' return game, which has struggled mightily the past few years.

The 30-year-old Roberts averaged 22.6 yards on 38 kickoff returns and 7.4 yards on 27 punt returns with the Falcons. Roberts returned two punts for touchdowns with Detroit in 2016 Aaron Ekblad Jersey , while also averaging 22.6 yards on 33 kickoff returns.

Roberts was a third-round draft pick by Arizona out of The Citadel in 2010 and has familiarity with Jets coach Todd Bowles from their time together with the Cardinals in 2013. Roberts also played for Washington from 2014-15.

He has averaged 23.4 yards in his career on kickoff returns with one TD, and 8.1 yards on punt returns with two scores. Roberts also has 244 catches for 2,911 yards and 14 TDs.

Youth Chicago Bears Jerseys

#103 2018-09-28 11:05:01

liny195
Пользователь

There were suggestions before the draft that some teams might want Lamar Jackson to play a position other than quarterback at the professional level Brent Burns Jersey , but there were no indications from the Ravens that they’d be moving him after they took him at the end of the first round.

There’s still no sign that they’d consider moving him permanently, but they appear to be open to something on a temporary basis. They have been experimenting with formations that include both Jackson and starting quarterback Joe Flacco at the same time.

“Gosh, I sure like him out there helping us,” coach John Harbaugh said, via ESPN.com. “If you put two quarterbacks on the field at once, what options does it create for our offense? That’s what we’re trying to figure out. …聽Joe has to be able to do other things if [Jackson is] throwing the ball. It gets the creative juices flowing for our offensive coaches, and they’ve worked hard on that.”

Jackson said it has been fun seeing “what they’re going to come up with next” and time will tell how many of these ideas survive the drawing board to become an actual part of the Baltimore offense during the 2018 season.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The next time Saquon Barkley carries the ball in a game for the New York Giants may very well be the season opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

The No. 2 overall pick in the draft returned to practice Wednesday for the first time since straining his left hamstring more than a week ago. The halfback took a few handoffs and caught a few passes in situational drills as the Giants prepared for Friday’s annual preseason game against the Jets at MetLife Stadium.

Nothing was full speed. There was little hitting, if any.

Coach Pat Shurmur refused say whether Barkley will play Friday Alex Goligoski Jersey , but his chances seem remote after being off the field since Aug. 13.

“We’re going to be smart,” Shurmur said.

Barkley wants to play. He also knows hamstrings can be tricky injuries. His goal is to be ready when called, whether it’s this week, next week, or the season opener on Sept. 9.

“Personally, the way I feel, my body feels, I’ll be honest, I feel good http://www.officialredwings.com/authent … kin-jersey , feel pretty good,” Barkley said. “I’ve been moving pretty well, but that’s what the trainers get paid for. They tell me stories all the time and I talk to other guys, even guys like O (Odell Beckham Jr.) that hurt their hamstring before. It’s when you feel 100 percent and that’s when you give it that push, boom, and it happens again as a setback.”

A hamstring injury caused Beckham to miss the first four games of his rookie season in 2014.

Barkley was impressive in the preseason opener against Cleveland, taking the opening handoff and running 39 yards to help set up a field goal. He did not play against the Lions last Friday after being hurt four days earlier. His only other opportunity to play would be against the Patriots in the preseason finale on Aug. 30. Most coaches don’t use their starters.

Barkley isn’t worried about the missed time because he has been at every practice taking the mental reps.

“In college I didn’t really practice that much, so I guess it’s kind of very similar,” the 21-year-old Penn State product said. “I’m just doing more stuff on my own conditioning Ryan Strome Jersey , but in college I didn’t really take crazy loads in practice, so it’s kind of similar to me. So I guess that kind of helped me prepare for moments like this.”

The annual bragging rights game with the Jets will give Barkley a chance to talk with Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold, the third pick overall. The two got to know each other during the draft process.

“I wasn’t a big Sam Darnold fan after they beat us in the Rose Bowl game my sophomore year, but that’s just a competitive thing,” Barkley said. “We joke around about that all the time. I got to know him a little more. Actually, we were on the whole flight together going to the rookie premiere, so definitely got to know him a lot more.”

Barkley also got a chance to know Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield and Broncos linebacker Bradley Chubb, the fifth pick.

“I want to see those guys succeed,” Barkley said. “I don’t want to see Sam succeed much this week against us Mike Reilly Jersey , but I wish nothing but success for all those guys. I hope they have great careers.”

Barkley’s regular-season career probably will start against the Jaguars, whether or not he plays another down in the preseason.

“Obviously I have to continue to get better with the mental part of the game,” he said. “I’m not going to sit here and lie to you and say I’m 100 percent perfect with the playbook like I’m some vet and I’ve been playing in the league for 10 years. No, I’m still a rookie, I still have to get better in that area, but I definitely have a lot more time on my hands to continue to get better with the mental part.”

(Corrects 14th graf to show Chubb was the fifth pick in the draft.)

Denver Broncos Customized Jerseys

#104 2018-09-28 11:20:18

liny195
Пользователь

Aaron Nola will get to pitch in front of his home fans in Philadelphia a final time Wednesday before he likely gets the chance to pitch in the All-Star Game later this month.

Nola will be on the mound as the Phillies close out a brief Nate Schmidt Jersey , two-game set with the Baltimore Orioles at Citizens Bank Park. The game, which is Philadelphia’s final home contest before the All-Star break, will start at 4:05 p.m. on the holiday.

Nola (10-2, 2.48 ERA) has been dominant all season for the Phillies, but he has been especially good at home. The 25-year-old is 7-0 with a 1.77 ERA and 0.911 WHIP in eight starts at Citizens Bank Park this season.

Nola, who has never pitched against Baltimore, has not surrendered more than three earned runs in any of those home starts. Last Thursday, he gave up one run on five hits and two walks and struck out eight in 7 2/3 innings against the Washington Nationals. Nola got the win in the Phillies’ 4-3 victory.

“I actually thought he got stronger as he inched towards the end of the game,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler told MLB.com regarding Nola. “Even there in the last inning, somewhere around that 105-pitch mark, it almost seemed like he was getting sharper.”

The Phillies are 29-16 at home after Tuesday night’s 3-2 win against the Orioles. Philadelphia has more home wins than any team in the National League http://www.officialredwings.com/authent … kin-jersey , but after Wednesday the club won’t play at Citizens Bank Park again until July 20.

The Phillies will try to get their 30th home win of the season against Orioles rookie Yefry Ramirez.

A right-hander, Ramirez (0-1, 2.89) will be making just the second start of his major league career. The 24-year-old went 4 1/3 innings against the Boston Red Sox on June 13, giving up three runs on four hits while striking out six in his first start.

Ramirez threw five scoreless innings of relief against the Seattle Mariners last Thursday in his only other big league appearance. He had a 3.88 ERA and averaged 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings in 14 starts with Triple-A Norfolk this season.

“I don’t want to broadcast it for the other team, but the changeup,” Orioles manager Buck Showalter told the Baltimore Sun when speaking about Ramirez’s strong points. “Hitters are so much more in swing mode, so to speak, up here. It’s because they’re good hitters. That’s why they’re in the big leagues. … He’s having a good year down there.”

The Orioles have lost eight of their last nine games and are 0-2 against the Phillies this season. At 24-60 they have the worst record in baseball. Baltimore did not lose its 60th game of the 2017 season until Aug. 13.

Philadelphia, meanwhile, has won three games in a row and five of its last six. At 46-37, the Phillies have a chance to go 10 games over .500 for the first time this season with another win.

Wednesday marks the third straight season the Phillies have played a home game on the Fourth of July. They lost to the Pittsburgh Pirates on the holiday last year.

It’s been quite a day for the Raiders Vladimir Sobotka Jersey , with a certain trade being the top story for the silver and black. Here are the moves they made to get to 53 on the roster.

Waived are receiver Marcell Ateman, tight end Marcus Baugh, receiver Saeed Blacknall, tight end Pharaoh Brown, receiver Martavis Bryant, running back James Butler, tight end Paul Butler, linebacker Jason Cabinda, cornerback Jarell Carter, quarterback Connor Cook, linebacker James Cowser Cody Eakin Jersey , cornerback Antwuan Davis, defensive end Mario Edwards, Jr., defensive tackle Connor Flagel, cornerback Antonio Hamilton, guard Cameron Hunt, offensive lineman Denver Kirkland, safety Dallin Leavitt, safety Quincy Mauger, cornerback Raysean Pringle, guard Jordan Simmons Olli Maatta Jersey , defensive lineman Shakir Soto, linebacker Azeem Victor, tackle Jylan Ware, receiver Isaac Whitney, defensive tackle Gabe Wright, and tackle Ryan Yurachek.

The following veterans were released: offensive lineman Oday Aboushi, center James Stone, and cornerback Shareece Wright.

Cornerback Dexter McDonald was waived/injured. Two players were placed on injured reserve: kicker Eddy Pineiro and running back Chris Warren III. Defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes will move to reserve/PUP.

Womens Atlanta Falcons Jerseys

#105 2018-09-28 11:34:53

liny195
Пользователь

The Detroit Lions have re-signed long snapper Don Muhlbach and defensive end Kerry Hyder

The team announced both moves Saturday but did disclose contract terms.

Muhlbach is entering his 15th NFL season Youth Colin Miller Jersey , all with Detroit. He sits third on the team's list of career games played with 212 and is in line to pass longtime center Dominic Raiola (219) next season.

Hyder missed last season because of injury, but he led the Lions in sacks in 2016 with eight.

He entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Texas Tech in 2014. Hyder spent his rookie season on the New York Jets' practice squad. In 17 career games Jesper Bratt Jersey Kids , he has made two starts.

Philadelphia Eagles All-Pro defensive end Michael Bennett has surrendered to authorities in Houston on a charge that he injured a paraplegic woman as he tried to get onto the field after last year's Super Bowl to celebrate with his brother.

Bennett made a brief court appearance Monday where the judge set his bond at $10,000 on a felony count of injury to the elderly. He was expected to post bail and be released.

Bennett was a spectator at the game at NRG Stadium in Houston in February 2017 when he tried to get onto the field immediately afterward to see his brother Alexander Kerfoot Jersey , Martellus Bennett, a tight end for the Patriots at the time.

Prosecutors allege he pushed through security personnel Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey , including a 66-year-old woman in a wheelchair who was a stadium employee.

The Eagles acquired Michael Bennett from the Seattle Seahawks in a trade this offseason.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Customized Jerseys

#106 2018-09-28 11:49:19

liny195
Пользователь

The Green Bay Packers have signed first-round draft pick Jaire Alexander Joel Armia Jersey Kids , a cornerback from Louisville.

Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst announced the deal Tuesday.

The Packers selected Alexander last month with the 18th overall pick . Alexander had a team-high five interceptions as a sophomore in 2016 before a knee injury limited him to six games last season. He also was a kick returner at Louisville.

Green Bay is hoping the additions of Alexander and second-round pick Josh Jackson of Iowa can boost a secondary that has been hit hard by injuries. The Packers allowed 30 touchdown passes last season, tied for the second-highest total of any team .

Retired NFL quarterback Peyton Manning is one of the biggest names on the free agent market. For broadcasters/analysts in the making, that is.The future Hall of Famer retired from football two years ago, after winning Super Bowl 50 with the Denver Broncos. He hasn't taken up any other professions since Nate Thompson Jersey , but both Fox Sports and ESPN approached 'The Sheriff' and offered him contracts to be an NFL analyst.But according to Andrew Marchand of the New York Post, Manning chose not to accept the offer from Fox. Earlier this month, he also rejected a chance to be the next NFL analyst for Monday Night Football, after Jon Gruden signed a $100 million contract to become head coach of the Oakland Raiders.CBS Sports hired former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo to replace Phil Simms as the main NFL color analyst Vladislav Namestnikov Jersey , becoming a broadcast partner with the legendary Jim Nantz. Romo became an instant hit in the booth, which could explain why ESPN and Fox went hard after Manning.But unfortunately for both networks, Manning isn't ready to come out of retirement and entertain millions on a weekly basis.Not only would he be a hilarious personality (see his Saturday Night Live skits and epic commercials), but Manning also had a reputation for reading defenses like nobody else during his playing days. He'd bring tremendous in-game analysis Dmitry Kulikov Jersey , but the man simply doesn't feel ready. Many assumed that Manning would go into coaching or even take a front office job shortly after he retired. But unlike many other legendary athletes, Manning has opted to stay patient and enjoy retirement before finding a new line of work.It's probably only a matter of time until Manning one day gets back into the NFL world. The only question is whether it'll be as an analyst, coach, executive or something else. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys

#107 2018-09-28 12:09:19

liny195
Пользователь

The NFL roster of game officials for the upcoming season includes seven rookies among the 121.

The newcomers announced Friday are: field judges Land Clark of the Pac-12 Authentic Mats Zuccarello Jersey , Matt Edwards and Don Willard of the Big Ten, and Anthony Jeffries of the SEC; side judge Chad Hill of the SEC; back judge Tony Josselyn of the SEC; and line judge Mark Stewart of the Big 12.

The league also promoted Shawn Hochuli, Alex Kemp, Clay Martin and Shawn Smith to referee. Each was a referee at college football's top division before entering the NFL at different positions. Hochuli and Kemp are the sons of former NFL referees Ed Hochuli and Stan Kemp.

Officials Mike Spanier and Mike Weatherford will not be assigned to crews. They'll work with different crews throughout the season.

Danny Shelton always ended his interviews with a smile and saying, ”Go Browns!”

It was the Browns turn to say, ”Go Danny!”

New Cleveland general manager John Dorsey continued to wheel and deal on Saturday by agreeing to send Shelton Authentic Conor Sheary Jersey , a former first-round draft pick, to the New England Patriots for a third-round pick in 2019, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press.

Dorsey, who struck three major deals Friday, also sent a 2018 fifth-round pick to the Patriots, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because teams can’t finalize trades until the new league year begins Wednesday.

Shelton is the latest first-round draft pick to be dumped by the Browns Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey , whose inability to choose good players in recent years is at the heart of the team’s woeful record. Cleveland went 0-16 last season and is an embarrassing 4-44 in the past three seasons.

Since 2010, the Browns have selected 13 players in the first round, and only four remain with the team.

Shelton was selected with the No. 12 overall pick in 2015. The 6-foot-2, 335-pounder, who starred in college at Washington, started 45 of 46 games in three seasons with Cleveland and the team seemed pleased with his progress against the run.

But he didn’t make as many big plays as the team hoped and Shelton played out of position last season when Cleveland switched from a 3-4 defensive scheme to a 4-3 front and he was no longer playing over the center.

Shelton’s departure may give more playing time to Larry Ogunjobi Darren Helm Jersey , a third-round pick last year who made one start and finished with 32 tackles and a sack in 14 games.

Dorsey’s remake of the Browns isn’t over.

On Friday, he sent shockwaves across the NFL with three major deals, acquiring quarterback Tyrod Taylor from Buffalo, wide receiver Jarvis Landry from Miami and cornerback Damarious Randall from Green Bay. He also traded quarterback DeShone Kizer to the Packers, a move that could impact the Browns’ plans in free agency and the upcoming draft.

Dorsey had been expected to target a veteran quarterback in free agency, but Taylor’s arrival could change that unless Cleveland wants to bring in another experienced player to compete for the job. Either way Luke Glendening Jersey , the Browns are likely to take a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick in this year’s draft.

Dorsey’s whirlwind of deals over the past two days may have been prompted by a concern that free agents would be afraid to sign with the Browns because of the team’s struggles and constant turnover.

And while Dorsey has parted with three draft picks in the past two days, he has added talent without touching any of the five picks Cleveland has in the first two rounds this year.

Womens Denver Broncos Jerseys

#108 2018-09-28 12:23:01

liny195
Пользователь

The remodel of the Seattle Seahawks has started with the goal of remaining competitive while refreshing a roster that at one time was good enough to win a Super Bowl but grew stale.

The key for Seattle remaining a contender while churning the roster is rediscovering success in the draft after the Seahawks went 9-7 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time since 2011.

In recent years Devan Dubnyk Jersey , general manager John Schneider and his staff have been tagged with more misses than hits. The days of finding stars such as Russell Wilson in the third round and Richard Sherman in the fifth round have been replaced by high-round busts such as Christine Michael and Malik McDowell.

In the past five years, Seattle has drafted just one player to be voted to the Pro Bowl: Wide receiver and kick returner Tyler Lockett.

So the pressure is on Schneider to again have a bountiful draft. It doesn't have to be as good as those ones earlier this decade that defined Seattle's contending squads.

But there are notable areas Seattle needs to address and baring a trade it'll have to do it with limited picks. Seattle's first pick is at No. 18, the Seahawks have just eight selections entering the draft and none in the second or third rounds.

In an effort to have fewer misses, the Seahawks have shrunk their draft board with a smaller pool of players to consider.

"It looks cleaner. It's easier to study. It's easier to figure out where the ledges are, the drop-offs, where the strengths are," Schneider said. "(In) 2010, 2011, 2012 we had less numbers in general. And then for one reason or another we continue to add more and more players and it's just too much."

Here's what else to watch about the Seahawks entering the draft:

WHAT ABOUT EARL?

The offseason has been filled with conjecture about the future of star safety Earl Thomas, who is going into the final year of his contract in 2018. Thomas wants a new deal and has not hid his desire for one.

Thomas is also one of the few commodities Seattle has on its roster that could yield a bounty of picks if a trade was made. Thomas is still an elite safety, but the chance to get multiple picks could lead Schneider to pull off a trade.

SILENT DAY 2

Seattle is without a pick on the second day of the draft, the result of trading its second-round pick to the New York Jets as part of the Sheldon Richardson deal http://www.officialknightsproshop.com/a … unt-jersey , and sending its third-round selection to Houston as part of the Duane Brown deal.

Don't expect that to last. Schneider has been among the most active GMs during the draft making deals to acquire more picks.

"We take a lot of pride in our relationships with clubs where we can call someone up really quick and make a deal and move around. ... I wish we had a second-rounder and a third-rounder, but we went for it and now here we are," Schneider said. "It's a challenge, but it's a fun challenge."

BIGGEST NEEDS

While the offensive line is regularly the biggest complaint of fans, it's not Seattle's biggest need. The Seahawks must get some pass rush help in this draft. The trade of Bennett and uncertainty over the future of Cliff Avril because of a neck injury leaves a void at defensive end with Frank Clark as the only proven pass rusher.

The secondary should also be a priority. Sherman is gone. So too are DeShawn Shead and Jeremy Lane. And there's the same uncertainty around Kam Chancellor as Avril. Seattle re-signed Bradley McDougald and Justin Coleman, and has hopes for young safeties Delano Hill and Tedric Thompson, but depth is a major concern.

HITS, MISSES AND BARGAINS

The first three drafts Seattle had under Schneider laid the foundation for a Super Bowl team. The past five have been shaky at best.

The misses: None may be more costly than McDowell. The second-round pick has yet to play for Seattle because of an ATV accident before the 2017 season. His injury caused Seattle to trade for one season of Richardson, which cost the Seahawks a serviceable receiver in Jermaine Kearse and a second-round pick.

The hits: Last year the Seahawks nabbed cornerback Shaquill Griffin in the third round and he immediately became the starter. Playing opposite Sherman meant Griffin was targeted right away and his performance showed he can be capable of being Seattle's next great cornerback.

The bargains: His rookie season was cut short because of injury, but Seattle has high hopes for running back Chris Carson, a seventh-round pick last year. Carson won the starting job in training camp last year and will likely be the presumptive starter going into this season.

Su'a Cravens has found happiness, harmony and himself just in time for his do-over in Denver.

Elated over John Elway's call and Von Miller's text http://www.officialhockeyrangersshop.co … aal-jersey , the former standout safety from Southern Cal celebrated his trade from the Redskins to the Broncos by posting "A Whole New World" from the Disney movie "Aladdin" on his Twitter account.

"I felt like it was perfect," said Cravens, who missed all of last season and even mulled retirement while dealing with the lingering effects of a head injury.

Selected in the second round of the 2016 NFL draft, Cravens played in 11 games his rookie season but he sustained a concussion in Week 4 and later suffered an elbow injury. He said he felt off-kilter heading into training camp last year, and things only got worse after he underwent knee surgery in August to repair a torn meniscus.

Cravens had to be talked out of retiring in early September during a meeting with team President Bruce Allen, and the Redskins placed him on their exempt list, forcing him to miss the entire season. They sent him to see sports concussion expert Micky Collins in Pittsburgh, who had an answer for all of his mood swings, personality changes and feelings that something just wasn't quite right: post-concussion syndrome.

"I didn't really know what was going on until I went to see Dr. Collins and he made me fully aware of the situation," Cravens said. "At first I just thought that something was wrong with me, something's not right and I didn't feel the same. Once he explained, 'This is why you feel this way Authentic Mikael Backlund Jersey ,' he'd ask me questions, I'd tell him, 'Yes,' and he'd say, 'Well that's a correlation to this.' Everything started making sense and once we started working on it progressively I got better and better."

Cravens said he never lost his love for the game but did succumb to feelings his football career was finished.

"Certainly. I was going through something that I wasn't even aware I was going through," Cravens said. "The mindset that I had last year was just completely different from how I am now. Once I got cleared, I took a step back and looked at the way I was acting and the way I was treating my loved ones. The way my whole thought process was, it was a stranger.

"It was just crazy that I didn't realize that I was in a predicament I was completely unaware of. So yeah, there was a point that I thought I was done with football, but that love for it and that need to compete, that need to be on the field and be with your brothers, that never went away."

Cravens even had to deal with accusations that he'd quit on his teammates.

He was finally cleared in December and the Redskins began shopping him during the NFL combine last month.

The Broncos essentially sent a fifth-round selection in this year's draft for the safety-linebacker hybrid whose instincts and athleticism wowed scouts two years ago.

Cravens is eager to put his past behind him and start anew in Denver.

"I think there's a false narrative on what exactly happened Jakub Vrana Jersey ," Cravens said. "Right now my focus is just on being a Denver Bronco. One day I'll be able to speak a little further on that, but I'm not a quitter. I'm not a guy who lacks love for the game. I definitely don't know where the 'quitting in college' came from, but like I said, I'm here to play for the Broncos and do whatever I can to help this team win games."

He sees himself as a strong safety but is willing to play wherever the Broncos feel he fits best in a revamped secondary that lost standout safety T.J. Ward last fall and elite cornerback Aqib Talib this spring.

"I'm just grateful to be on the field," Cravens said, adding that last season made him appreciate his chance to play pro football and he has no qualms about getting right back into the fray.

"We're all grown men and I know what I'm signing myself up for. I'm aware of the situation that I was in and I'm aware of the dangers of the game," he said. "I've experienced it firsthand and I'm still willing to go out there and put everything I have on the line. I wanted a fresh start just because I don't like the way things happened. It wasn't a part of my plan. I never thought at 22 years old that I'd be at the house watching football instead of playing football."

Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

#109 2018-10-02 22:42:38

AliceShine
Пользователь
Кол-во сообщений: 1

asfasfasfasfas

Отредактировано AliceShine (2018-10-02 22:43:22)

#111 2018-10-10 11:31:32

liny195
Пользователь

The Jacksonville Jaguars will open free agency by adding two offensive pieces and re-signing another.

The Jaguars are poised to sign All-Pro guard Andrew Norwell and speedy receiver Donte Moncrief in free agency Thursday Brandon Williams Jersey , according to two people familiar with negotiations. The people spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity Tuesday because NFL teams are prohibited from announcing signings until free agency officially begins Wednesday afternoon.

Norwell is expected to sign a five-year, $66.5 million contract that includes $30 million guaranteed, one of the people said. That would make him one of the highest-paid offensive linemen in the league.

Another person with knowledge of contract talks with receiver Marqise Lee says the team has agreed to terms with Lee on a four-year deal worth $38 million. It includes $18 million guaranteed.

Lee and Moncrief will be counted on to try to fill the void left by losing former Pro Bowl receiver Allen Robinson, who is headed to Chicago. Lee led the Jaguars in receiving in 2017, catching 56 balls for 702 yards and three touchdowns. Moncrief had 26 receptions for 391 yards and two scores with Indianapolis.

Moncrief has the speed to loosen up eight- and nine-man defensive fronts.

The Jaguars made the ground game a priority when coach Doug Marrone and top executive Tom Coughlin took over in January 2017. They selected bruising running back Leonard Fournette and left tackle Cam Robinson in the first two rounds of the NFL draft last year and dedicated the offseason to becoming a more physical team up front. They also made Brandon Linder one of the NFL's highest-paid centers.

Norwell is expected to slide into Jacksonville's offensive line at left guard, between Robinson and Linder. The Jaguars have used five different starters at the position the last two seasons.

Although Jacksonville led the NFL in rushing in 2017, the running game stalled late in the season and barely was a factor in the playoffs. The Jaguars averaged 141.4 yards a game last season, but they topped 100 yards just twice in the final six games.

Norwell should help make Jacksonville's line, especially the left side, one of the best in the AFC.

He was the No. 1 offensive lineman available in free agency Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey , a first-team All-Pro selection who didn't allow a sack or a quarterback hit in 2017, according to Pro Football Focus. He started 45 of 48 games over the past three seasons and helped the Panthers finished fourth, 10th, and second, respectively, in rushing.

Moncrief and Lee have shown big-play ability despite a slew of injuries.

But neither looks like the go-to guy Robinson was expected to be. The Jags likely will end up relying on those two along with promising youngsters Dede Westbrook, Keelan Cole and Rashad Greene in 2018.

OAKLAND, Calif. — The Oakland Athletics will encounter one of their all-time nemeses Thursday afternoon when they face Houston Astros right-hander Justin Verlander in the finale of a three-game series.

The Astros have dominated the first two games of the series between American League West rivals, riding a total of 10 RBIs from Evan Gattis to 6-3 and 13-5 victories.

Houston has won seven of eight from Oakland this season.

The Astros have done it without any help from Verlander (8-2, 1.45 ERA) Jalen Ramsey Jersey , who has yet to face the A’s this season.

They have seen plenty of each other in the veteran’s 14-year career, including five times in the postseason, when Verlander has gone 4-0 against Oakland.

Included in the four wins were Game 5 clinchers for Detroit in 2012, when Verlander pitched a 6-0 shutout, and 2013, when he threw eight innings of shutout ball in a 3-0 win.

A’s general manager Billy Beane got so fed up losing to Verlander, he attempted to stack the Oakland pitching staff in anticipation of a rematch in 2014, acquiring Jon Lester, Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel at midseason at the costly expense of Addison Russell and Yoenis Cespedes.

The A’s, who already had Sonny Gray and Scott Kazmir anchoring their staff Wayne Gretzky Jersey , never got a shot at Verlander in the playoffs that year, losing 9-8 to Kansas City in the American League wild-card game, which Lester started and Hammel finished.

With Lester, Samardzija and Hammel all leaving the team the following season either via trade or free agency, the A’s haven’t been back in the postseason since. In fact, they’ve never finished higher than fourth place the last three seasons.

Verlander has a 10-6 record and 2.61 ERA in 17 starts against the A’s in his career during the regular season. He’s 5-4 with a 2.38 ERA in 10 starts in Oakland.

The A’s will counter with their modern-day version of Verlander, rookie right-hander Frankie Montas (3-0, 1.25), who has been brilliant in three starts this season.

Acquired from the Los Angeles Dodgers in one of Oakland’s many veteran sell-offs since becoming a non-contender in 2015, Montas has allowed a total of three runs in 21 2/3 innings in wins over Arizona and Kansas City (twice).

Montas pitched twice in relief against Houston in 2017 Adidas Ryan Johansen Jersey , getting shelled in one inning in each appearance.

He gave up three hits and two runs in the ninth inning of a 10-6 loss to the Astros in his 11th career appearance early in the 2017 season, then served up a three-run home run to Marwin Gonzalez in the ninth inning of a 7-2 loss two weeks later.

Gonzalez had one of Houston’s four home runs in Wednesday’s shellacking, but the story of the game for the second consecutive night was Gattis.

The designated hitter, who had recorded four RBIs nine separate times in his career before this series began, enjoyed his second consecutive five-RBI performance in Wednesday’s win, belting two home runs along the way.

Gattis had been just 3-for-12 with no homers and no RBIs in six games against the A’s this season before exploding for four hits, including three homers, in seven at-bats the last two nights.

Youth San Francisco 49ers Jerseys

#112 2018-10-10 11:45:54

liny195
Пользователь

Jon Gruden jawed at the officials New York Jets Jerseys Womens , worked closely with the quarterbacks and was once again adored by the Oakland Raiders fans.

It was as if he had never left the Coliseum.

Jon Gruden was a winner in his return to the sideline for Oakland when the Raiders got a touchdown pass from Connor Cook in a 16-10 victory over the Detroit Lions on Friday night.

"It was awesome," he said. "I saw some recognizable faces that had gotten a little bit older. I saw some old friends who mean a lot to me. Like I said all along, this is a great responsibility. The nostalgia has worn off. We have to do something with the opportunity. But it was sure great to see the Raiders fans."

Gruden was welcomed back warmly to the Coliseum for his first game here as Raiders coach since beating the Jets in a playoff game Jan. 12, 2001. Gruden was traded to Tampa Bay after that season and has spent the past nine years as an ESPN analyst.

Raiders owner Mark Davis lured Gruden back to the sideline with a 10-year contract worth a reported $100 million following a disappointing six-win season under Jack Del Rio.

The Gruden era appeared to get off to a rousing start when Marshawn Lynch ran 60 yards for a TD on the third snap, but the score was called back on a holding penalty by rookie tackle Kolton Miller.

"I was really ticked off after watching that get called back," Gruden said. "Chucky came out for a brief moment tonight."

Oakland settled for a punt on the only drive with starting quarterback Derek Carr, but scored three times in five drives with Cook at the helm. Cook threw a 7-yard TD pass to Ryan Switzer in the second quarter and led Oakland to a pair of field goals by rookie Eddy Pineiro. Cook finished 11 for 19 for 141 yards.

The Lions also welcomed a new coach in Matt Patricia, who opted to rest star quarterback Matthew Stafford Tramon Williams Jersey , who got enough work in two days of joint practices against Oakland.

"We got a lot of good work in this week," Patricia said. "He took a lot of reps and he saw a lot of different looks. That was the goal, to come out here and be able to get some of those different team tempo plays and have it scripted and a little controlled. Just thought it was a good opportunity tonight to have the other guys go out and compete."

Matt Cassel got the start and went 10 for 18 for 81 yards, leading Detroit to one score on three drives, with Ameer Abdullah capping it with a 1-yard TD run . Jake Rudock finished 12 for 19 for 84 yards.

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Lynch once again sat during the national anthem. Lynch also sat for the anthem all of last season but never gave a reason for his decision. No other players on either team demonstrated during the anthem, with the Lions all standing together with locked arms.

ROOKIE REPORT

Lions second-round RB Kerryon Johnson showed good burst, running for 34 yards on seven carries and adding four catches for 33 yards.

"To me, didn't make enough plays at the beginning Lance Kendricks Jersey , didn't make enough plays at the end," Johnson said. "I still have work to do. We still have work to do. It was the first game. First-game jitters out for everybody."

The Raiders also had a strong performance from a second-round pick with DT P.J. Hall getting a sack and batting down a pass in the first half. Oakland undrafted free agent RB Chris Warren III ran 13 times for 86 yards .

INJURIES

Raiders CB Antonio Hamilton limped off twice in the second half with an apparent ankle injury.

HELMET FOUL

There was one penalty under the new rule prohibiting players from leading with their helmets. Oakland S Karl Joseph was called for the infraction on a tackle against Abdullah in the second quarter.

OFF THE DIRT

Pineiro's second field goal came at the end of the first half after Gruden called for a run that set up Pineiro's 48-yarder off the infield dirt. Pineiro added a 45-yard field goal off the dirt in the fourth quarter. The Raiders will play at least one regular-season game this season with the infield dirt in place for Oakland Athletics games.

"I remember when we drafted (Sebastian) Janikowski, it was like being on a foreign planet for him when he got here and started kicking off the dirt," Gruden said of Oakland's first-round pick in 2000. "We did manage to get him a couple of looks."

NEXT UP

Lions: Host Giants on Aug. 17.

Raiders: Visit Rams on Aug. 18.

Time to check out the NFL rookies who are set to play this season. Hundreds of former college football players, now get to play on the big stage with some of the best players around the world. As a rookie, you never know what to expect, and many times teams don鈥檛 know what to expect out of their draft picks.

The NFL is a different ball game than college football, which means that the success these players had in college Matthew Stafford Jersey , may not determine how they play at the next level. Some players find more success in college, while others cannot come close to the numbers they were putting up in college.

In college, there鈥檚 more players on the roster, giving guys a chance to catch their breath. Defenses are nowhere near as dominant, making it easier for many running backs and wide receivers to break out. And also, some offensive lineman may find it easy to dominant defensive lineman. It鈥檚 just a different game.

With all the different qualities the NFL possesses compared to college football, it鈥檚 a guessing game聽as to who will be the next best NFL star. Even days of film and practices can鈥檛 determine what will actually happen on Sundays. Every season we have rookie standouts, rookie busts Authentic Kolton Miller Jersey , and rookies who don鈥檛 play at all. We are going to look at which draft picks will become star players, and which of those picks won鈥檛 play a snap all season long. It鈥檚 a guessing game, but these predictions could very well come true.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/washington-redskins

#113 2018-10-10 11:57:57

liny195
Пользователь

Justin Verlander hadn’t earned a win in the past six starts of his All-Star season. George Springer hadn’t homered or contributed many game-changing hits in the last month.

Those are the closest things to crises in the charmed world of the Houston Astros http://www.officialsabres.com/authentic … hel-jersey , and the two stars dramatically ended their droughts in another blowout.

Springer hit a grand slam while the Astros batted around in the sixth inning, and Verlander ended his winless skid with 11 strikeouts over six dominant innings in Houston’s 7-0 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Saturday night.

Just about everything clicked for the defending World Series champions in their fourth win in five games, extending the second-best start in franchise history to 66-35. Houston earned its 10th shutout victory of the season, matching Boston for the AL lead.

Four batters after Josh Reddick homered to lead off the sixth, Springer delivered his fifth career grand slam on a full count against reliever Noe Ramirez. Springer had driven in only five runs in his previous 24 games.

”That’s obviously big for our momentum,” said Springer, who hit his homer with the same bat he used to get a hit at the All-Star Game in Washington. ”You could feel the wind come out of the stadium.”

Verlander (10-5) yielded five hits while getting ample support in his third win over Los Angeles already this season. He has thrown 23 consecutive scoreless innings over his last three starts at Angel Stadium, including a five-hit shutout on May 16.

”I like the aesthetic of pitching here Ravens Cheap Jerseys ,” Verlander said.

Verlander leaned heavily on his fastball, including a 99-mph dart in the fourth to strike out Ian Kinsler, his longtime teammate in Detroit, with two runners on. Kinsler is impressed by the continuing excellence of his fellow 30-something veteran.

”He’s been pretty fastball-dominant this year, and he’s got a good fastball and he uses it well,” Kinsler said.

Verlander hadn’t won since June 14 despite setting career bests for strikeouts, ERA and opponents’ batting average before the break. The All-Star right-hander walked two and allowed just one runner to reach third base.

While pitching victories are often considered an antiquated, misleading statistic Geno Atkins Jersey , they matter to Verlander and many other starters.

”We play this game for wins, man,” he said. ”You can say all you want – you did your job, kept your team in the game, yada yada – but it’s nice to get a win.”

Shohei Ohtani had two doubles as the Angels (49-50) dropped below .500 for the first time since the season opener. Los Angeles has scored one run in the first 18 innings after the break in what’s looking like yet another lost season for a big-budget franchise that hasn’t won a playoff game since 2009.

Mike Trout went 0 for 2 with two walks, leaving him hitless in three consecutive games for only the second time in two months.

OHTANI SLUGS

Ohtani had multiple extra-base hits for the third time in his rookie season. His fourth-inning double was the Halos’ only extra-base hit off Verlander. The Japanese two-way sensation doubled again in the ninth against Tony Sipp, boosting his average to .283. He has five extra-base hits in 13 games since returning from the disabled list.

”He’s got a really quick bat, and we saw that today on some good pitches inside Authentic Gustav Nyquist Jersey ,” Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. ”He’s got a lot of strength in his bat, and he’s a tough out when he gets into good counts. Looks like he’s got the pull extra-base hit down pat. We have our hands full when he’s up to bat.”

SLICK NICK

Nick Tropeano (3-5) pitched five innings of two-hit ball in his return from injury. Tropeano walked four and recorded five strikeouts in his first start since June 10. The former Astros prospect missed the past 31 games with right shoulder inflammation, spending his second stretch on the disabled list this season.

BUTTERFINGERS

Los Angeles committed three errors for only the second time this season. Even Gold Glove shortstop Andrelton Simmons misplayed an easy grounder from Marwin Gonzalez, who eventually scored Houston’s second run in the fourth inning on Tony Kemp’s double.

SHOHEI THROWS

Ohtani played catch in the outfield for the third straight day as he continues a deliberate throwing progression. He hasn’t pitched since June 6 due to a sprained elbow ligament, but the Halos are hopeful he’ll be back on the mound this season.

UP NEXT

Astros: Lance McCullers Jr. (10-4, 3.77 ERA) hopes to return to his dominant June form after one mediocre start before the break. He has 119 strikeouts in 112 1/3 innings.

Angels: Andrew Heaney (5-6, 3.78 ERA) will match his career high with his 18th start already this season. He pitched eight innings of four-hit ball in May to beat the Astros for the first time.

The Green Bay Packers made final adjustments to their 90-man roster ahead of the start of training camp on Wednesday.

The Packers placed rookie linebacker Parris Bennett on the reserve/retired list. Bennett announced via his instagram feed that he was retiring from football due to health considerations.

“Today I made the hardest decision of my life, to walk away from the game I love http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/au … den-jersey ,” Bennett wrote. “I’ve given everything to this sport but I know my health is ultimately the most important thing. 15 years with this game and I have no regrets. I just hope I made everyone around me proud. On to the next chapter. I’ll always love this game.”

To fill Bennett’s place on the roster, the Packers are set to sign former Temple wide receiver Adonis Jennings, according to his agent David Canter.

Jennings initially signed with the Cincinnati Bengals after going undrafted this spring. He caught 83 passes for 1,352 yards and 13 touchdowns in three seasons at Temple.

Womens Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

#114 2018-10-10 12:10:31

liny195
Пользователь

Miami Dolphins quarterback David Fales has been on the bubble for his entire five-year NFL career Matt Slauson Jersey , so he almost sounds convincing when he says Thursday's exhibition finale at Atlanta is just another game.

Waived four times and released from a practice squad twice, Fales will likely be awarded the No. 2 job for the first time if he plays well against the Falcons.

If he plays poorly, he might be cut.

In his latest battle to stay in the league, Fales is competing with Brock Osweiler for Miami's backup job.

"You can't put too much weight on one game," Fales said. "I'm going to approach it the same way I have every preseason game and every game. You can't put too much pressure on yourself. Otherwise you're going to be forcing stuff and trying to do crazy stuff, and it's not going to help you."

It's the oddest thing about these preseason finales the week before the season 鈥?they're poorly attended and mostly meaningless, but for players fighting to make the roster Authentic Sam Darnold Jersey , the pressure's perhaps greater than in a playoff game.

So Dolphins coach Adam Gase will see how Fales and Osweiler fare under pressure. Gase seeks a successor to the departed Matt Moore, Miami's backup quarterback since 2011.

Osweiler and Fales haven't looked like keepers much since training camp began, but Gase said he's comfortable with his options at backup quarterback 鈥?an important role given doubts regarding the durability of starter Ryan Tannehill, who's coming off knee surgery and missed the entire 2017 season.

Miami might decide to keep both Osweiler and Fales, but the fourth quarterback on the roster, Bryce Petty, is a long shot to make the team. There has also been speculation the unimpressive camps by Fales and Osweiler might prompt the Dolphins to go quarterback shopping before the season.

Gase said he's certain his No. 2 QB will be either Fales or Osweiler. The reason for his comfort level?

"I've called games for both of them Youth John Kelly Jersey ," Gase said.

Fales won praise from Gase after his first career start in last year's season finale. He threw for 265 yards and a touchdown in a loss to Buffalo.

Osweiler, a seventh-year veteran, was a backup with the Denver Broncos and played in 13 games when Gase was an assistant coach there.

The two contenders for the No. 2 job did little to help their cause in Saturday's exhibition game against Baltimore. When Miami was outscored 24-0 in the second half, each threw an interception and finished with a passer rating under 36.0.

Gase blamed poor protection by second- and third-team linemen.

"I think Brock's temper is better than it used to be," Gase said with a slight smile. "He took a couple shots there. It's not on him."

For the entire preseason, Osweiler is 25 for 41 for 174 yards with one interception and six sacks. Fales is 14 for 27 for 184 yards with two interceptions and one sack. Neither has thrown a touchdown pass.

Like Fales, Osweiler tries to characterize the exhibition finale not as a winner-take-all battle for No. 2 Tomas Hertl Jersey , but just another day in the ongoing competition to stay in the NFL.

"It doesn't really matter what spot you're labeled in," Osweiler said. "You need to come to practice every single day and get better. Otherwise someone will take your job."

While the Chargers don’t have a replacement for Hunter Henry, they do have an idea how to take up the slack for their starting tight end.

The Chargers are putting more on the shoulders of Keenan Allen in the absence of Henry, who tore his ACL in May.

Eric Williams of ESPN reports that “the Chargers will rely even more on Allen to make things happen in critical situations, such as on third down and in the red zone.” Allen could spend more time playing the slot in three-receiver formations.

Allen made the Pro Bowl for the first time in his fifth season, catching 102 passes for 1,393 yards and six touchdowns in 2017.

In a three-game stretch against the Bills Lions Elite Jerseys , Cowboys and Browns, Allen became the first player in NFL history to make 10-plus catches, more than 100 receiving yards and at least one touchdown in three consecutive games.

The Chargers, who have Virgil Green, Braedon Bowman and Sean Culkin among the candidates at tight end, also expect Mike Williams to help. The seventh overall pick was slowed by injuries and made only 11 catches for 95 yards in 10 games in his rookie season.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/detroit-lions

#115 2018-10-10 12:28:05

liny195
Пользователь

The Minnesota Twins signed first-round draft pick Trevor Larnach just one day before Major League Baseball’s deadline.

For both sides Redskins Cheap Jerseys , the delay was well worth the wait. There were no contentious contract negotiations in the way, only a College World Series championship for Larnach with Oregon State.

”We figured it would go to the end, because I thought Oregon State was the best team I saw all spring,” Twins scouting director Sean Johnson said. ”They were really built to win that series, so we knew it would take a while.”

Larnach’s standard minor league deal, signed on Thursday afternoon, came with a $2.55 million signing bonus. The slot value set by MLB for the 20th overall selection was $3.12 million, so the Twins put some of that savings toward signing other players in their draft class.

Larnach Youth Dante Pettis Jersey , a corner outfielder who hit .327 with 17 home runs and 65 RBIs this season for the Beavers, batted .417 with five doubles, nine RBIs and 10 runs scored in eight games at the College World Series. His two-run homer in the ninth inning against Arkansas helped Oregon State stave off elimination in the second game of the finals , and the Beavers went on to win the decisive third game the following night.

”I would say it’s probably the closest thing you are going to get to playing here in the big leagues,” Larnach said as he toured Target Field for the first time before the Twins played Baltimore on Thursday night. ”There are a lot of people at every game. You start playing some SEC teams, and you start hearing them pretty well. It’s all part of it. It’s a wonderful experience, and I wish I could re-live some of it, but you know there are better times ahead.”

The Twins said the 21-year-old Larnach will report to rookie-level Elizabethton of the Appalachian League.

”It’s good to have him in the fold http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/au … eid-jersey ,” Twins manager Paul Molitor said. ”I told him to enjoy the experience. I couldn’t really relate to him what it was like to sign at this particular point in my life because it was 40-some years ago, but it was nice for him and his parents to come in and have a chance to talk with them.”

Johnson was on a scouting trip in North Carolina, dining at The Cheesecake Factory restaurant with Twins vice president of player personnel Mike Radcliff, when they saw Larnach’s dramatic home run. They weren’t exactly sweating the timing of the signing.

”Twenty seconds before he hit the home run, I’m like, `If he hits a home run here to give them the lead, we can wait another day,”’ Johnson recalled. ”Right on cue Jets Game Jerseys , he hit it. That was the first time I celebrated in a Cheesecake Factory. That was pretty cool. That was a fun moment to watch.”

For Larnach, too, of course.

”My experience at Oregon State, man, it’s pretty unbelievable. I can’t put that into words,” he said. ”I can’t thank my family at Oregon State enough for what they’ve done for me. I’m always going to come back to them and say hi and give them my love and just give back to them as much as I can, because they’ve developed me not only as ballplayer but as a person, and that’s what they promised when I got there.”

Previously suspended by NFL Network pending an investigation regarding allegations raised in a sexual harassment lawsuit http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/a … ler-jersey , analyst Ike Taylor no longer is employed by NFL Network.

A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Taylor’s tenure with the league-owned broadcasting operation has ended.

Taylor, a former Steelers cornerback, was suspended along with former NFL running back Marshall Faulk and former NFL fullback Heath Evans after Jami Cantor’s lawsuit was amended to specifically accuse them of misconduct in the workplace.

It’s unclear whether Taylor left voluntarily or involuntarily, and there’s no update for now on the status of Faulk and Evans. An NFL Network spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Buffalo Bills Customized Jerseys

#116 2018-10-10 12:41:40

liny195
Пользователь

All teams really hope for out of the fourth preseason game is for no players to get hurt.

So while it’s not worst-case scenario territory Authentic Kenny Young Jersey , the Bengals just failed to meet that goal.

Backup quarterback Matt Barkley started tonight (with Andy Dalton tucked safely on the bench), but didn’t make it out of the first quarter.

Barkley hobbled to the sidelines to get checked by trainers, and has already been ruled out for the night with a left knee injury. He walked to the locker room with the athletic training staff.

He was replaced by Jeff Driskel on the field, providing some deja vu after Driskel suffered a broken hand in last year’s preseason finale. Logan Woodside is the only other active quarterback tonight, so he figures to get plenty of work.

The angst that permeated the Denver Broncos for two straight summers of quarterback competitions is noticeably absent from team headquarters this year.

Veteran Case Keenum is the unquestioned starter and that's allowed the Broncos to install their offense without having to take different skillsets into account.

That certainty has had a ripple effect on the entire roster.

"That makes a huge difference, especially for the players, for your receivers, for your offensive line, hearing the same cadence every day http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/au … ers-jersey , working with your same quarterback every day," coach Vance Joseph said Thursday. "It's huge for Billy (Musgrave) as a coordinator to build his system around one quarterback.

"Having Case as the starter has definitely helped matters."

A more relaxed attitude that was evident all spring culminated with Von Miller wearing fake dreads under his helmet and again at the podium as the Broncos wrapped up their offseason program.

Fifty feet away, quarterback Paxton Lynch , the 2016 first-round draft pick who has started just four games in two years, displayed a fresh maturity in his first interview since being relegated to understudy duties in March.

"I was really excited actually when we got Case, for the fact that he's a veteran guy who's been through it a little bit. He's had his ups and downs. But the way he carries himself and the way he handles himself, he's a pro and that only benefits me and other guys in that locker room," Lynch said.

While many fans may have given up on Lynch, general manager John Elway and Joseph are still his biggest boosters  Alex Ovechkin Jersey Kids , suggesting he still has a bright future in the NFL.

"It means a lot, especially the head coach and the big guy upstairs, too, having my back," Lynch said. "... Whenever I get the opportunity to go out there and take over, I'm going to be ready for that."

Lynch's confidence level remains high even after losing out to Trevor Siemian twice and now having to fend off Chad Kelly to win the No. 2 quarterback job in training camp. (Siemian is now the Vikings' backup).

"There's always room for improvement," Lynch said after a spotty 7-on-7 drill Thursday. "I obviously believe that I can go out and play right now, but that's not my job right now. Case is the guy and I'm doing everything I can to make myself better and make the team better.

"Obviously, I'm confident in what I can do and confident in my abilities. So http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/ … for-jersey , I'm hanging my hat on that."

At the team's final offseason practice, Miller donned the same disguise he wore recently while working as an undercover waiter at a upscale Denver steakhouse .

"It's just the last day of camp, it's just like the last day of school, so I try to mix it up, I lost a bet," Miller said.

He wouldn't divulge the nature of the wager.

"I can't really talk about it, but I lost it," Miller said. "And then I started thinking about it, man Kirk Cousins Jersey Big , it would be cool with dreads. Some of the best pass rushers in the league have dreads, Melvin Ingram, Jadeveon Clowney, so maybe that will rub off on me today."

Miller had fun wearing the wig during an undercover appearance at Guard and Grace in Denver to promote the club's "Taste of the Broncos" charity event later this summer

"I think after about like 20 minutes they knew it was me," Miller said. "But at first, I was making guys mad, eating off peoples' plates and taking shots with people. It was fun."

Miller said he used to wear the wig out to dinner and to the movies to blend in.

"But now I'm busted," he said. "Now I've got to switch it up."

Womens Arizona Cardinals Jerseys

#117 2018-10-10 12:59:18

liny195
Пользователь

The New York Jets have signed veteran defensive lineman Courtney Upshaw after a three-day tryout during minicamp.

Upshaw spent the last two seasons with Atlanta after being a second-round draft pick by Baltimore out of Alabama in 2012. He has seven career sacks Tobias Rieder Jersey , five forced fumbles, five fumble recoveries and 215 tackles in six NFL seasons.

Upshaw originally entered the league as a linebacker and played there for the Ravens while helping them win the Super Bowl in 2013. He signed with Atlanta in 2016, moved to defensive line and played in the Super Bowl with the Falcons that season.

To make room on the roster Thursday, the Jets waived defensive lineman Chris Jones, who was signed on June 5. He has also spent time with Tampa Bay, New England, Miami and San Francisco during his five-year career.

WESTFIELD, Ind. (AP) — The Indianapolis Colts and Baltimore Ravens traded punches Saturday.

First-year Colts coach Frank Reich jabbed back quickly after fists flew, a helmet was tossed and the two sidelines emptied onto the field Ryan Getzlaf Jersey , first to help defend teammates and then to restore order.

Perhaps one or two scuffles could have been expected from two franchises that celebrated championships in Baltimore, especially given so many players are fighting for jobs. But the responses left the coaches in opposite corners.

“We’re football players. We’re professional football players. We’re not fighters. This is not the MMA, we’re not in a cage, so that’s unacceptable,” Reich said from the end zone of one of the fields at training camp. “We’ve got little kids up in the stands. We’re role models. That’s not what we’re looking for. We want to find ways to execute football plays and win games. So I was very disappointed in that, and it led to a sloppy practice, at least on offense from what I saw.”

Make no mistake about Reich’s expectations.

He wants the Colts to be physical and protect their teammates by bailing them out of trouble, not creating more problems. But he also understands Indy’s margin for error is small, so it can’t afford missteps and must keep its emotions in check.

Off to the side of a second field Kentavius Street Jersey , Ravens coach John Harbaugh seemed to scoff at the notion that the melee was any big deal.

“You know, it cracks me up,” said Harbaugh, the brother of former Colts quarterback and current Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. “Is this a healthy obsession we all have with fights at joint practices? It’s really, it’s nothing. It’s much ado about nothing. It got broken up pretty quickly.”

Clearly, this practice was more intense than Friday’s workout, held on a damp field that became even softer as heavy rain arrived while the two teams were working out.

It showed.

Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton, a four-time Pro Bowler, left practice early after spraining his left shoulder. He spent the rest of the afternoon on the sideline with ice on his shoulder.

K.J. Brent Youth Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , vying to become Indy’s fourth receiver, didn’t finish either. He remained on the ground for several minutes after appearing to land awkwardly while taking a hard hit. Reich said Brent hurt his right knee and was uncertain about the severity.

Both injuries occurred before the punt return that led to the biggest skirmish, which prompted complaints from fans watching the Colts’ final camp practice.

Twenty minutes later, it happened all over again as rookie receiver Reece Fountain and Ravens cornerback Stanley Jean-Baptiste were locked in a hand-to-hand battle. A couple of punches appeared to be thrown, though none landed.

The teams meet on Monday night in a preseason game.

Afterward, players brushed aside any notion of the play being out of bounds and instead embraced the concept of working against other teams.

“It’s kind of cool to go against different styles. It gives our receivers, it gives me a different look,” Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco said. “We’ve been in camp a really long time. I think I can say this breaks up camp a little bit.”

Colts quarterback Andrew Luck even suggested the last two practices rekindled some of his old childhood memories.

“Thanks for letting us tear it (the field) up,” Luck said Paul Stastny Jersey , thanking the grounds crew at this northern Indianapolis suburb. “It’s like playing pee-wee football in the mud and muck over here, so thanks.”

But Reich’s message could have been uttered by any Pop Warner coach.

And he certainly hopes the Colts have learned a crucial lesson.

“There’s no place for that (punches), there’s just no place for that,” Reich said. “It’s bush league, it’s undisciplined. Teams that do that and players that do that lose. In the long run, players and teams that do that lose, and that’s not the kind of team we want to be.”

Womens Buffalo Bills Jerseys

#118 2018-10-10 13:17:29

liny195
Пользователь

GREEN BAY http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/au … ert-jersey , Wis. (AP) — The ovation moved Aaron Rodgers to tears.

The Green Bay Packers fans showed their appreciation with the two-time NFL MVP about to take his first snaps at Lambeau Field in almost a year. Once he got behind center, Rodgers needed just one drive to look right at home back in Titletown.

Rodgers connected with tight end Jimmy Graham for an 8-yard score , and Tramon Williams had a 25-yard interception return for a touchdown on the first play from scrimmage of the Packers’ 51-34 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night.

“The biggest thing, the goal tonight with Aaron in that first drive was to get the ball in the end zone,” coach Mike McCarthy said. “And I thought we did a nice job.”

The response from fans seemed just as meaningful to Rodgers.

He was 2 of 4 for 35 yards in his first game at Lambeau since Sept. 28. He broke his collarbone two weeks later at Minnesota, an injury that doomed the Packers in a 7-9 season.

“To be back at Lambeau was a thrill and the ovation touched me,” Rodgers said. “I have to kind of wipe away some tears in my eyes.”

Starting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger watched from the sideline in shorts and a T-shirt. He and second-stringer Landry Jones had already been ruled out for the game when Roethlisberger left a training camp practice on Tuesday with a possible concussion.

Big Ben looked just fine while chatting with Rodgers as they walked to their respective locker rooms at halftime. After the game http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.co … ppa-jersey , Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Roethlisberger was out of the concussion protocol.

Sounds like he’ll be back at practice Saturday.

“He’s out of the protocol. He’s a full participant,” Tomlin said.

The Steelers got off to rough start after Mason Rudolph threw the interception returned by Williams.

But five minutes later, Rudolph found JuJu Smith-Schuster for a 4-yard touchdown pass. Rudolph, who is competing with Joshua Dobbs for a backup job, was just 5 of 12 for 47 yards in playing the first half.

Dobbs didn’t look much better after throwing a 22-yard interception returned for a touchdown by rookie cornerback Josh Jackson in the third quarter.

“We’d just like to have those plays back, but the deal is you don’t get those plays back,” Tomlin said. “So http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/aut … phy-jersey , hopefully, there’s a learning process there in it for all of us.”

Dobbs finished strong and connected with rookie receiver James Washington for two second-half touchdowns . He was 12 of 17 for 192 yards.

GOING TO GRAHAM

Green Bay is always a threat in the NFC as long as Rodgers is healthy. This year, he has an intriguing option in the red zone in the 6-foot-7 Graham, who signed as a free agent in the offseason.

Rodgers drew the Steelers offside on third-and-10 from the 13 for a 5-yard penalty.

On the next play, he stood tall in the face of a rush before throwing a high pass into the middle of the end zone for Graham. He spiked the ball before heading into the stands for his first Lambeau Leap.

SMITH-SCHUSTER SCORES

Besides Roethlisberger, the Steelers didn’t have two other stars. Receiver Antonio Brown sat out, while running back Le’Veon Bell still hasn’t signed his franchise tender.

But Smith-Schuster is picking up where he left off following a promising rookie year after scoring his second preseason TD. The score wrapped up a wild opening five minutes in which the Packers raced out to a 14-point lead before the Steelers scored two straight touchdowns.

Green Bay’s backups pulled away from there.

STAT LINES

Second-string quarterback Brett Hundley was 6 of 9 for 77 yards. He also scored on a 10-yard run . Third-stringer DeShone Kizer connected with receiver Jake Kumerow for an 82-yard touchdown pass in the third quarter.

James Conner had a 26-yard touchdown run for the Steelers in the first quarter while the Packers still had many starters on the field. Washington scored on a 19-yard pass from Dobbs after turning and extending his arms past a defender to retrieve the ball.

QUOTABLE

“Every time he gets a rep Davon House Jersey , my eyes are on him. I’m just studying him each and every day, picking his brain, just trying to become a better receiver.” — Washington on watching Brown in practice.

INJURIES

Steelers: Backup C Patrick Morris left in the third quarter with an undisclosed injury.

Packers: RG Justin McCray (calf) and RB Jamaal Williams (ankle), both starters, left in the second quarter. … Kumerow left in the third quarter with a shoulder injury.

NATIONAL ANTHEM

There were no apparent displays of protest by players on either team during the national anthem.

UP NEXT

Steelers: Host the Tennessee Titans on Aug. 25.

Packers: Visit the Oakland Raiders on Aug. 24.

Adam Gase knows Brock Osweiler well, having worked with the quarterback when they were in Denver together from 2012-14. The Dolphins coach still believes in Osweiler despite the quarterback’s struggles over the past two seasons.

鈥淲e鈥檙e just working on a few things to tweak a few things mechanically,鈥?Gase said Wednesday http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/aut … ips-jersey , via Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post. 鈥淣othing big. We鈥檙e just trying to get him back in rhythm to where we were three or four years ago, however long it鈥檚 been. It鈥檚 coming back to him really fast.鈥?

Osweiler is with his fourth team in three years. He went 8-10 with 20 touchdowns and 21 interceptions while starting 14 games for the Texans in 2016 and four for the Broncos last season. He also had a pit stop in Cleveland in between.

Osweiler is comfortable in Gase’s offense, which has helped in his competition with David Fales for the backup job behind Ryan Tannehill.

鈥淚t鈥檚 not too far off from the last time he was really in this system,鈥?Gase said. 鈥淗e鈥檚 been good. It鈥檚 been good to be around him again. He鈥檚 got a great energy level. I think he鈥檚 enjoying kind of being with that group and working with the receivers he鈥檚 been working with.鈥?

Authentic Baltimore Ravens Jerseys

#119 2018-10-11 06:42:26

liny195
Пользователь

Three years after bottoming out Youth Adrian Clayborn Jersey , the Buffalo Sabres found a way to achieve a new low.

A 4-2 loss to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night assured Buffalo of becoming the NHL’s first team to finish 31st following this season’s addition of the expansion Vegas Golden Knights.

”Honestly, no. I don’t think anyone really envisioned this, certainly not myself being on the outside coming in,” said Jason Pominville, the former Sabres captain who rejoined the team last offseason after being acquired in a trade with Minnesota.

”With the group we had, I still don’t believe we should be where we’re at. But we are there. And things got to change.”

First-year coach Phil Housley was defiant when asked if he ever second-guessed what he signed up for upon being hired in June after the Sabres cleaned house last spring.

”I believe in this organization. I believe in our management. I believe we’re going to turn this thing around,” Housley said.

And yet the Hall of Fame defenseman had to acknowledge how difficult this season has been.

”This is just where we are as a group,” Housley said. ”Let’s be honest, we have a long way to go.”

Having already extended their franchise-worst playoff drought to a seventh year, the Sabres clinched last place for the third time in five years – they were 30th in both 2013-14 and 2014-15.

Their fate this season was sealed in losing their home finale in a matchup of two of the NHL’s worst teams.

Matt Duchene scored his team-leading 27th goal and the 30th-place Senators upped their total to 67 points, five ahead of the Sabres, who have just two games left.

Max McCormick, Ryan Dzingel and Alexandre Burrows Youth Martinas Rankin Jersey , with an empty-netter, also scored for the Senators. Craig Anderson stopped 32 shots, and Ottawa improved to 2-8 in its past 10.

”We play for each other, we play for our fans, we play for the crest on the front,” Anderson said of the Senators’ objective to not finish last.

And the Senators won with a roster depleted of numerous regulars, including captain Erik Karlsson, who remained in Ottawa to be his wife after the couple’s first son was stillborn two weeks ago.

The Senators scored three straight times after Buffalo’s Ryan O’Reilly opened the scoring on a breakaway goal 30 seconds in.

McCormick tied the game 2:26 later by tipping in Mark Borowiecki’s point shot. Duchene scored 3:14 later by blasting in a shot over Chad Johnson’s left shoulder after teammate Ben Harpur broke up Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen’s clearing attempt at the left boards.

Dzingel made it 3-1 at the 3:21 mark of the second period, seconds after a tripping penalty against Buffalo’s Marco Scandella expired. Dzingel collected a loose puck in the right circle and used Sabres defenseman Casey Nelson as a screen to sneak a shot under Johnson’s right arm.

Johnson stopped 30 shots and Kyle Okposo also scored for the Sabres in closing Buffalo’s home record at 11-25-5.

The Sabres’ league-worst 11 home wins matched a franchise low for any year, including the lockout-shortened 48-game 2012-13 season, when Buffalo went 11-10-3. Buffalo also went 11-19-9 during a 78-game season in 1971-72.

The Sabres’ final four home losses came against four of the NHL’s five-worst road teams: Arizona, which entered the day 27th, Detroit (28th) Youth Nick Nelson Jersey , Ottawa (30th) and Montreal (31st).

”I expected a lot more,” O’Reilly said about Buffalo’s record. ”But you can expect all you want. It comes down to doing it and getting better. And obviously, we got worse.”

NOTES: Senators RW Bobby Ryan did not return after sustaining a lower body injury in the first period. He was hurt when teammate Jean-Gabriel Pageau fell back into him after being checked by Buffalo’s Jack Eichel. … Sabres C Zemgus Girgensons will miss the final three games with an upper body injury. … Senators RW Marian Gaborik missed his seventh consecutive game, and Boucher said the player is visiting a specialist to determine the severity of a nagging back injury. … Corey Syvret made his debut as an NHL referee. Syvret played for OHL London in 2006 when he lost a fight, decisively, to current Sabres forward Jordan Nolan.

UP NEXT

Senators: Continue season-closing three-game trip Friday night at Pittsburgh.

Sabres: Open season-closing two-game trip Friday night at Tampa Bay.

More NHL hockey: Talk about making the most of opportunities. Look at what New Jersey Devils goaltender Keith Kinkaid has done the last 10 weeks.

Not only did he take over in late January after starter Cory Schneider was injured, he carried the Devils over the final two-plus months and heads into their first playoffs since 2012 as the No. 1 goaltender.

Coach John Hynes on Tuesday refused to name his starting goaltender for Thursday night’s opener of the best-of-7 series with the Tampa Bay Lightning.

There is, however, little doubt – Kinkaid will be starting his first postseason game. The 28-year-old undrafted free agent posted a 19-6-1 record after Schneider went down with hip and groin injuries. He had a 10-1-1 run in the 12 games that led to the Devils clinching a playoff berth Thursday.

From Feb 13 to Apr. 5, Kinkaid had a 16-3-1 mark, a 2.32 goals-against average and .929 save percentage. The win total was the most by an NHL goalie in the span.

”He is a gamer,” veteran center Brian Boyle said. ”He competes. He never gives up on plays, especially down the stretch he has given us a real jolt and lifted us up. He’s been a huge part of our team.”

Kinkaid is never too high Le'Raven Clark Jersey , never too low. He lets in a goal, shrugs it off and gets ready for the next play.

It’s not like when Marty Brodeur played and there were chants of ”Mar-tee, Mar-tee” after every big save. Or when Schneider was playing well and chants of ”CORE-EE” filled the Prudential Center. Kinkaid seems to go unnoticed.

The 6-foot-3 goalie acknowledges that a few more fans recognize him lately, and he has been getting more texts.

”I take it with a grain of salt,” he said. ”There is still a lot of work to do.”

Kinkaid said his approach to the postseason won’t change.

”You can’t take this any different from what we did at the end of the season when we had to win pretty much all our games to get in,” said Kinkaid, who got a rare night off in the regular-season finale Saturday. ”It’s no different here.”

Devils captain Andy Greene said the toughest job for a backup – which Kinkaid handled for the past three seasons – is showing what you can do. It’s especially hard when the backup plays in the second game of a back-to-back and his team is tired.

”This time, he knew going in he was going to have some time,” Greene said. ”He worked really hard in practice and you can see just how much more confident he is. Like I said 30 times. He is very square to the puck, confident, and when you are feeling that way, the puck seems to find you. He has been a rock back there and we are just feeding off him.”

Center Travis Zajac, who along with Greene are the only leftovers from the Devils’ team that played in the Stanley Cup Finals http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/ … son-jersey , said this is the best he has seen Kinkaid play.

”He has always made big plays, but now he is doing it more consistently,” Zajac said. ”He has given us a chance to win every night. I think that’s the main thing. You just see that consistency in his game, where he is not letting any weak goals in. He is confident now, and that’s a big part of it, too.”

Hynes said Kinkaid has gotten better along the way.

”That’s preparation, his mental focus, his ability to get to a high level, night in and night out,” Hynes said. ”That’s an improvement for him to go from a guy who didn’t play every night to that and perform real well. That has allowed him to take advantage of his opportunity.”

More NHL hockey:  Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys

#120 2018-10-11 07:02:07

liny195
Пользователь

Rick Porcello hit a three-run double off former teammate Max Scherzer and pitched six effective innings Authentic Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , leading the Boston Red Sox to a 4-3 victory over the Washington Nationals on Monday night.

Porcello got his first career extra-base hit came in the second inning on a 0-2 pitch after the Nationals intentionally walked Jackie Bradley Jr. Porcello drove Scherzer’s 96-mph fastball over the head of Juan Soto in left center for his first RBIs since 2009.

Scherzer and Porcello were teammates for five seasons with the Detroit Tigers.

Porcello (10-3) allowed two runs and seven hits. Craig Kimbrel got four outs for his 25th save.

Bryce Harper, Anthony Rendon and Daniel Murphy homered for the Nationals. Scherzer (10-5) struck out nine in six innings.

BRAVES 5, YANKEES 3, 11 INNINGS

NEW YORK (AP) – Ronald Acuna Jr. hit a two-run homer in the 11th inning that nicked the glove of a leaping Aaron Judge in right field, and the Braves beat the Yankees in a matchup of two of baseball’s best teams.

Johan Camargo homered early and Jesse Biddle (2-0) pitched out of a late jam for the NL East leaders, who earned their fourth consecutive victory. A.J. Minter got three outs for his fourth save.

The 20-year-old Acuna also doubled and drove in three runs, four years to the day after the touted rookie signed with the Braves (49-34).

Judge hit his 23rd homer for the Yankees (54-28), and second in two nights. David Robertson (5-3) got the loss.

INDIANS 9, ROYALS 3

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) – Francisco Lindor homered twice and drove in a career-high seven runs, powering Cleveland to the road win.

Indians ace Corey Kluber (12-4) Le'Raven Clark Jersey , who failed to make it out of the second inning in his previous start at St. Louis, allowed three runs and seven hits in six innings.

Lindor belted a grand slam in the fourth and a three-run shot in the sixth.

Whit Merrifield homered on Kluber’s third pitch for his fourth career leadoff home run. Kansas City has lost 23 of their last 28 games.

Royals right-hander Jakob Junis (5-10) was tagged for nine runs, eight earned, and eight hits in 5 1/3 innings.

CARDINALS 6, DIAMONDBACKS 3

PHOENIX (AP) – Yadier Molina homered, Carlos Martinez pitched six effective innings and the Cardinals ended a four-game losing streak.

Molina hit a two-run single in the Cardinals’ four-run first inning against Robbie Ray (3-1) and hit his 12th homer off the left-hander in the sixth.

Jedd Gyorko also homered and had two RBIs to end Ray’s nine-game winning streak, dating to last season.

Martinez (5-4) allowed two runs and six hits. Bud Norris worked a perfect ninth for his 16th save.

Paul Goldschmidt had four hits and an RBI for the Diamondbacks, who have lost four straight.

ROCKIES 5, GIANTS 2

DENVER (AP) – Kyle Freeland turned in another sizzling start at Coors Field and Colorado scored the go-ahead run in the seventh on a throwing error by shortstop Brandon Crawford.

Freeland (8-6) settled in to go seven strong innings after surrendering a homer to Gorkys Hernandez on the first pitch of the game. It was Freeland’s 12th quality start of the season.

Wade Davis worked his way around a one-out double by Buster Posey in the ninth for his 24th save. He struck out Crawford to end the game.

San Francisco ace Madison Bumgarner (1-3) was charged with three runs, two earned, and seven hits in six-plus innings.

BREWERS 6 Michael Grabner Jersey , TWINS 5, 10 INNINGS

MILWAUKEE (AP) – Brad Miller drew a bases-loaded walk in the 10th inning, sending Milwaukee to the win.

Nate Orf, playing in his first major league game, was hit by a pitch from Zack Littell (0-2) leading off the 10th. Manny Pina followed with a single and Keon Broxton walked.

Hernan Perez then bounced into a fielder’s choice before Miller’s walk ended the game.

Corey Knebel (2-0) pitched a scoreless 10th for the Brewers, who trailed 5-1 after Robbie Grossman hit his first career grand slam in the fifth.

MARLINS 3, RAYS 2, 10 INNINGS

MIAMI (AP) – Yadiel Rivera’s infield hit in the 10th inning scored Brian Anderson, lifting Miami to the victory.

Anderson walked against Ryne Stanek (1-2) and took third on a single by J.T. Realmuto. Rivera, who entered as a defensive replacement in the ninth, then pulled a one-hopper up the line.

Third baseman Matt Duffy backhanded the ball and double-clutched in foul territory before making a wild throw home Youth Jessie Bates III Jersey , but the play was ruled a hit.

Tampa Bay has lost 21 one-run games, most in the majors.

Drew Rucinski (3-1) pitched a perfect 10th for the win.

REDS 5, WHITE SOX 3

CINCINNATI (AP) – Alex Blandino’s double in the eighth inning completed Cincinnati’s four-run rally.

The Reds loaded the bases with one out against Chris Volstad (1-5). Adam Duvall grounded to first baseman Matt Davidson, who was indecisive. He took several steps toward first before throwing home too late to get Scooter Gennett scoring from third base.

Billy Hamilton followed with a sacrifice fly that tied it at 3, and Blandino’s pinch-hit double put the Reds in position for another comeback win. They’ve trailed in seven of their last 10 victories.

Dylan Floro (3-2) retired two in the eighth. Raisel Iglesias pitched the ninth for his 16th save in 18 chances.

TIGERS 3, BLUE JAYS 2

TORONTO (AP) – Jose Iglesias hit a tiebreaking sacrifice fly in the 10th inning, and the Tigers earned their second straight victory following a season-long 11-game losing streak.

Niko Goodrum tripled off Seunghwan Oh (4-3) with one out and scored the winning run when Iglesias followed

Bucs offensive coordinator Todd Monken has a message for quarterback Jameis Winston: Stop trying so hard.

“The thing is what I’ve seen, irrespective of the physical stuff on the field, let’s not try so hard,” Monken said Thursday, via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “He’s got natural leadership qualities. A toughness about him. Guys want to follow him. It’s OK to fail. He’s human. It’s OK to be hurt. It’s OK to have that side of you. Let’s just go. You don’t have to try so hard. Guys will follow you. Just be yourself.”

Monken said “part” of what he is referring to is Winston’s pregame rah-rah stuff. Winston also has been known to pick fights with opponents.

“I think the best way to put it is that in our league Youth Geron Christian Jersey , there’s so much pressure put on the coaches and that one position,” Monken said. “Nobody gets the credit either way for winning or losing than the quarterback or the coaches. That’s fine. That’s the way it is. OK, no one is going to blame Mike Evans for why we haven’t made the playoffs. That’s part of it. We get that. That doesn’t mean we all don’t want to win. I think the main thing is, ‘OK Jameis, be yourself. You don’t have to try so hard. The guys know naturally you’re our leader.’

“When you’re hurt and you’re not winning and you want to so bad. . . . I think you’ve seen it. I don’t have to expand on it.”

Entering his fourth season, and with one Pro Bowl appearance and no postseason games, Winston faces a “prove-it year” as Dan Orlovsky referred to it earlier this week.

Los Angeles Chargers Customized Jerseys

Board footer

© 2010-2018, Все права защищены Партнерская сеть «ActionPay»