#1 2014-12-22 19:39:48

BorisoFF
Администратор
Кол-во сообщений: 90

Список офферов под мотивированный трафик

Уважаемые вебмастера! Представляем вам список офферов в нашей системе с разрешенным типом трафика "Мотивированный":

ОфферМинимальный тарифДействиеВознаграждение
War Thunder (мотивированный)СуперДостижение 11 боя100 р
ФотошколаБазовыйОплаченный заказ25.43 %
All-in Fitness для iPhone (World Wide)БазовыйУстановка приложения на iPhone32 р
ТТС- интернет- магазин Телевизионной Торговой СетиБазовыйОплаченный заказ16.50 %
Pleer.ruБазовыйОплаченный заказ2-33 %
Ozon.ru. Онлайн-мегамаркетБазовыйОплаченный заказ0.65-9.77 %
ENTER.RU - Интернет-гипермаркетБазовыйОплаченный заказ2.34 - 12.36 %
003.ru - Гипермаркет техники и электроникиБазовыйОплаченный заказ10-16 %
88miles интернет магазин обувиБазовыйОплаченный заказ409.50 p
Calcano.ru - Онлайн-бутик брендовой обувиБазовыйОплаченный заказ11.87 %
Beauty United - интернет-магазин косметики и парфюмерииБазовыйОплаченный заказ11 %
Kideria - Интернет магазин детских товаровБазовыйОплаченный заказ5-8 %
Goldax - Ювелирный интернет-магазинБазовыйОплаченный заказ5.87 - 7.82 %
F_STORE.ru – интернет-магазин стильной женской одежды.БазовыйОплаченный заказ1000 p
Fpeople store - модная обувь и одежда мировых брендовБазовыйПодтверждённый заказ391.14 p
Moda-maniy - интернет-магазин одеждыБазовыйОплаченный заказ500 p
miniRepublic - Магазин товаров для детейБазовыйОплаченный заказ378 p
La Redoute (Ларедут) - интернет-бутик французской модыБазовыйОплаченный заказ550 p
Lamoda.kz - Интернет - магазин одежды и обувиБазовыйОплаченный заказ4.50 - 9 %
Rosglam - ювелирный интернет-магазинБазовыйОплаченный заказ4.90 %
Rendez-Vous (Рандеву) - Обувь, сумки, аксессуарыБазовыйОплаченный заказ13.69 %
PudraБазовыйОплаченный заказ300 p
Printio.ruБазовыйПодтверждённый заказ210 p
Piluli.ru - Интернет-аптекаБазовыйОплаченный заказ3.91 %
НОТИКБазовыйОплаченный заказ3-9 %
Компьютер Плаза - Интернет-магазин техники AppleБазовыйОплаченный заказ38 - 690 p
Книжный клуб "Клуб семейного досуга"БазовыйОплаченный заказ37.50 ₴
Интернет-магазин PhilipsБазовыйОплаченный заказ3.90 %
ULBERG.RU – интернет-магазин мебели и товаров для домаБазовыйОплаченный заказ10 %
Часы Armani - РаспродажаБазовыйПодтверждённый заказ450 p
Фотосклад.руБазовыйОплаченный заказ0.767-12.67 %
Столплит - мебельная фабрикаБазовыйОплаченный заказ3.72 %
Новейшая лифтинг-методикаБазовыйОдобренная заявка320 p
Мореон аквапарк - Покупка билетовБазовыйОплаченный заказ11.40 %
Aviasales - Поиск дешевых авиабилетовПродвинутыйОплаченный заказ1.36 %

Последнее обновление: 22.12.2014

#2 2017-06-29 19:32:16

Filipp_Moris
Пользователь
Кол-во сообщений: 2

Re: Список офферов под мотивированный трафик

Всем привет! Вас приветствует команда Mobiliker!

Продаю мотивированные Android установки для приложений в Google Play.
Только реальные устройства.

В наличии ГЕО: RU; EU; USA
Объемы сейчас порядка 3к/дейли и постоянно увеличиваем.
Стоимость трафика от 0,05 доллара/установку.

Помогу вывести приложение в ТОП и продвинуть в поисковой выдаче стора ключевые слова,
за подробностями пишите :

jabber: filipp_moris@xmpp.jp
email: sales@mobiliker.com
Сайт : mobiliker.com

#3 2018-07-20 11:27:53

liny195
Пользователь
Кол-во сообщений: 112

CLEVELAND — LeBron James has been Mr. Everything for the Cleveland Cavaliers for much of the 2018 postseason.

Yet Matt Kemp Jersey , coach Tyronn Lue said Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals — won 116-86 by the Cavs — was James’ best “in a long time.”

Because James really defended.

“As far as helping, closing out to Jaylen Brown’s chest, making him put it on the floor,” Lue explained. “Closing out to (Marcus) Morris. Closing out to (Marcus) Smart, so he did a really good job of just setting the tone of multiple effort and that was good for us.”

James scored 27 points to go with 12 assists on 8-of-12 shooting. But Chris Owings Jersey , according to ESPN’s research, Saturday was his best game on defense this postseason.

The Cavs put him on Brown — the Celtics‘ best player in the first two games of this series — and Brown didn’t even score until there was 8:20 left in the second quarter.

The Celtics shot 2 of 10 and committed four turnovers when their ballhandler was guarded by James. Brown was 3-of-8 shooting for 10 points.

“Just tried to put myself in position to help our team,” James said. “I think tonight as a group, even when things broke down, we just covered for one another.”

The Celtics lead this series 2-1 Authentic Josh Rosen Jersey , and Game 4 is Monday in Cleveland. Boston has never blown a 2-0 lead in 37 tries. But they were startled by how well the Cavs played Saturday and how poorly things went for them.

Cleveland had a 2018 playoffs-high six players score in double figures and connected on 17 3s.

Morris, who forced James into 5-of-16 shooting in Game 1 and scored 21 points himself, struggled in Game 3.

“Personally, I think I did a (poor) job defensively with LeBron,” Morris said. “He was too comfortable when I was guarding him. I made myself very vulnerable on screens and wasn’t disciplined. We can’t have that in a game of this magnitude Fernando Rodney Jersey , and it showed.”

The Cavs gave Al Horford little room to move and it stifled the Celtics’ offense. Boston coach Brad Stevens said the Celtics would have to consider lineup changes “because of the way (Cleveland is) playing.” Tristan Thompson is guarding Horford and Kevin Love is on Morris. The Celtics want to force Love to guard Horford.

“I just didn’t think our offense in general was very good,” Stevens said. “Our defense wasn’t much better. We got thoroughly outplayed on both ends. Obviously we’re going to need to play through him more than that.”

George Hill scored eight points in the first two games of the series, and exploded for 11 in the first quarter of Game 3. JR Smith shot 0-for-7 for no points in Game 2, and recovered with 11 points in Game 3. Kyle Korver connected on all four 3s and finished with 14 points.

The Celtics have been bad on the road all postseason and fell to 1-5 with Saturday’s loss. But never in these playoffs had they been clobbered quite like the clobbering the Cavs laid upon them.

Yet, the Celtics could move to within a game of closing out the Cavs and stopping James’ consecutive NBA Finals streak at seven with a win in Game 4.

“This is the way we have to play Joe Carter Jersey ,” Lue said. “I think bringing the physicality to start.”

. Authentic Womens James Daniels Jersey , Adidas Drew Doughty Jersey , Adidas Dustin Brown Jersey , Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys ,

#4 2018-08-03 07:51:39

liny195
Пользователь

The Columbus Blue Jackets backing into a playoff spot with an overtime loss to Pittsburgh on Thursday somehow seemed fitting Tyler Flowers Jersey , considering the weird season it’s been.

The road to a second-straight postseason appearance – the first time in franchise history that’s happened – was pocked with potholes for the Blue Jackets. Major injuries, slumping stars and an NHL-worst power play seemed to doom them as the grinding days of midwinter wore on.

Not like last year, when the surprising young team had juice, momentum, healthy players having career years and a stunning 16-game winning streak that was the talk of the league. The Blue Jackets cruised to the playoffs with 11 games left in the schedule.

By the time February rolled around this time, Columbus looked like an average team at best. The Blue Jackets lost eight of their first 11 games in the month and were slipping down the table in the rugged Metropolitan Division. A series of significant injuries to top players had coach John Tortorella piecing together lines from what was left and call-ups from the AHL team in Cleveland.

The Feb. 26 trade deadline brought veteran forwards Thomas Vanek and Mark Letestu Cheap Luke Falk Jersey , as well as scrappy defenseman Ian Cole. After a pair of West Coast losses at the beginning of March, the Blue Jackets ripped off a 10-game winning streak on the way to winning 13 of 15 games.

Still, it took three straight games of overcoming a three-goal deficit to get at least a point, and the overtime loss to Pittsburgh in the season’s penultimate game Thursday to earn a needed point and lock up a playoff spot. New Jersey and Philadelphia were always within a point or two, creating urgency every time the Blue Jackets stepped onto the ice in the past week.

”There was a point that we stayed in it when we were playing lousy, we were banged up with injuries and we weren’t playing that well at certain times Authentic Adrian Clayborn Jersey , even when some (injured) guys came back,” Tortorella said. ”We stayed in because (other teams) were losing. We’re just fortunate that we kept on winning when everybody else started winning. It’s crazy.”

Crazy, indeed, considering key contributors Boone Jenner, Cam Atkinson, Alexander Wennberg Youth Dante Pettis Jersey , Seth Jones, Brandon Dubinsky and captain Nick Foligno all missed significant chunks of the schedule with injuries.

The Blue Jackets wouldn’t be preparing for the postseason without Artemi Panarin, brought to Columbus in an offseason trade with Chicago, and 19-year rookie sensation Pierre-Luc Dubois, who got his 48th point of the season Thursday night, breaking the franchise rookie record set by Zach Werenski last season.

The 26-year-old Panarin has become the dangerous puck distributor and sniper the Blue Jackets had been seeking Freddie Freeman Jersey , getting 27 goals and 55 assists for a Columbus franchise record of 82 points. He’s put up 13 points in the last five games, including a pair of assists against Pittsburgh.

Columbus is playing its grittiest hockey at just the right time.

”I am absolutely thrilled,” Tortorella said. ”The amount of work they put in; we were dead and gone there a couple of months ago. I’m thrilled we get to experience what we’re going to experience here.”

If they can beat Nashville in the regular-season finale Saturday, they have a chance to secure home-ice advantage for the first round of the postseason. That’s never happened in Columbus, either.

”We’ve been playing our best stretch of hockey and coming together as a group, so obviously it’s a good time of year Steven Wright Jersey ,” Jenner said. ”We have to keep going.”

nike_dolphins_548.jpg

#5 2018-08-03 09:45:09

liny195
Пользователь

Free agent defensive tackle Beau Allen is eager to make a difference for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The former Philadelphia run-stopper signed a three-year Tyler Clippard Jersey , $15 million contract Thursday and has no qualms about leaving the reigning NFL champion Eagles to join a team that hasn’t made the playoffs in a decade.

Allen said he’s excited about the challenge of doing his part to help the Bucs get better.

”We won the Super Bowl in Philadelphia, but it wasn’t all roses before that. We had tough seasons, too,” the fifth-year pro said.

”I’m not afraid of work at all,” Allen added. ”That’s why I’m here.”

The 26-year-old tackle comes to the Bucs after spending the first four seasons of his career as part of a strong interior rotation with the Eagles, who led the league in rushing defense in 2017 Youth Logan Cooke Jersey , limiting opponents to 79.2 yards per game on the ground.

The Bucs, by comparison, ranked 23rd against the run, allowing 117.5 yards per game.

”Stopping the run is a huge part of the game, and that’s one thing we did really well in Philadelphia last year,” Allen said.

”We were the No. 1 run defense and I think Craig Kimbrel Jersey , to toot my own horn a little bit, I was a big part of that,” he added. ”We had a lot of good defensive lineman, a lot of good defensive players … so that went into it as well.”

With Tampa Bay, the 6-foot-3, 327-pound Allen fills a need for interior help created by the release of underperforming tackle Chris Baker and loss of veteran Clinton McDonald C.C. Sabathia Jersey , who became an unrestricted free agent.

Allen, who is excited about playing alongside six-time Pro Bowl tackle Gerald McCoy, entered the NFL as a seventh-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2014. He appeared in 63 games, with eight starts, and had two sacks and 10 tackles for losses over the past four seasons.

”I pride myself on playing a pretty specific brand of football that did well for me in Philadelphia,” he said. ”I consider myself a tough Authentic Thomas Rawls Jersey , dependable, consistent guy. I think that’s one thing (Tampa Bay) liked about me, and that’s one thing that’s not going to change.”

The Bucs went 5-11 last season, missing the playoffs for the 10th consecutive season.

The Eagles won their first Super Bowl title, however Allen hasn’t forgotten what it took to get there.

”Don’t get me wrong, winning isn’t easy in the NFL at all. It takes a lot of blood Cheap Leighton Vander Esch Jersey , sweat and tears, a lot of effort and a lot of dirty work that a lot of people don’t really realize,” Allen said.

”I’m excited to be in a place that when you go through those tough times and you work and then you get the rewards in the success of winning, it makes it that much better,” he added. ”I’m not afraid of that. … I’m really excited about the opportunity and the challenge.”

nike_dolphins_596.jpg

#6 2018-08-03 10:08:23

liny195
Пользователь

Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the Jacksonville Jaguars and New England Patriots:

When the Jaguars (12-6) have the ball:

That impressive performance in Pittsburgh very likely will be needed for the Jaguars to have a chance. That means QB Blake Bortles (5) must get time from his blockers Jorge De La Rosa Jersey , led by C Brandon Linder (65) and rookie LT Cam Robinson (74), who is big and nasty and plays with an edge, against a spotty pass rush. New England doesn’t have any studs in the front seven, but everyone is effective. Last week, Geneo Grissom (92) and Deatrich Wise (91) each had two sacks. Who? Exactly the Patriots’ way.

Jacksonville will look to run with stud rookie Leonard Fournette (27) and valuable backup T.J. Yeldon (24). The Patriots held Tennessee, a decent run team, to 65 yards. The Jags, though, led the league in rushing yardage Youth Keke Coutee Jersey , and Bortles is a threat to run.

Jaguars receivers Marqise Lee (11) and Allen Hurns (88) can be a dangerous pair – Lee is vastly improved – and with the Patriots likely to try to take Fournette out of the game, how those two manage against an inconsistent secondary will be a key. In the playoffs, however, New England’s DBs, particularly S Devin McCourty (32) and CB Malcolm Butler (21) tend to step up big time.

The Jags hurt the Steelers with big plays, and the Patriots have been vulnerable to those at times. Jacksonville will require a bunch of them to stay close.

When the Patriots (14-3) have the ball

Start with Tom Brady (12). We could almost end there, too.

At 40, the four-time Super Bowl MVP plays as if he’s 30. He might have slowed down in December, but does anyone think the All-Pro quarterback won’t be on-target to fellow All-Pro TE Rob Gronkowski (87) or WRs Brandon Cooks (14) Authentic Rashaan Evans Jersey , Danny Amendola (80), Chris Hogan (15) and RBs James White (28) and Dion Lewis (33)?

The caveat comes from Jacksonville’s pass rush. Sacksonville had 55 in 2017, then four more in the playoffs. The biggest threat, All-Pro DL Calais Campbell (93) had 14+ during the regular season and has none in January. He must be itching to get a QB down on the ground.

Fellow pass rushers Yannick Ngakoue (91), a strip-sack artist, Dante Fowler Jr. (56), Marcell Dareus (99) and Malik Jackson (97) could add to Brady’s discomfort; Brady’s biggest dislike is not being able to set himself to throw.

Trying to keep that pass rush honest will be the most underrated O-line in the game, paced by LT Nate Solder (77) and C David Andrews (60).

White has been super reliable in past postseasons, but Lewis has become the primary running back.

Jacksonville’s cocky secondary features All-Pro CB Jalen Ramsey (20) and solid A.J. Bouye (21) Giants Cheap Jerseys , and two castoff safeties who have been solid, Barry Church (42) and Tashaun Gipson (39). They will unquestionably be challenged by Brady’s receiving group.

Special Teams

After struggling by his standards in 2016, Patriots K Stephen Gostkowski (3) is back to being close to automatic: 37 out of 40 in 2017, 4 for 4 on kicks of 50 or more yards. Gostkowski’s 165 postseason points trail only Adam Vinatieri (234) and David Akers (175).

Lewis is the only player on the four remaining teams in the playoffs to have returned a kickoff for a touchdown this season. He ranked fourth in the NFL with a 24.8 yards per return.

Amendola is also a threat on punt returns. He averaged 8.6 yards per return during the regular season, including a long of 40 yards.

Jacksonville’s penchant for trick plays on special teams is something to watch. The Jaguars turned three fake punts into touchdowns during the regular season.

Josh Lambo, signed in mid-October to replace errant Jason Myers, is a former Major League Soccer goalkeeper who has made 21 of 22 field goals, including both in the postseason, and 29 of 31 extra points.

Brad Nortman ranked 31st in the league in net average (44.1) and had two punts blocked Authentic Courtland Sutton Jersey , including one last week at Pittsburgh.

Returners Corey Grant and Jaydon Mickens have the speed and agility to break long returns.

Coaching

Give Doug Marrone tons of credit for changing the culture in Jacksonville. No more Lax Jax. This is a tough, relentless bunch on defense, and one that while up and down has become more threatening with the ball. Marrone has the Jags believing, and when was the last time folks in North Florida could say that?

Defensive coordinator Todd Wash should be getting looks for a top job. Yes, the roster was vastly improved on D over the past two years and Wash has molded it well.

OC Nathaniel Hackett isn’t nearly as accomplished, but he outcoached his Steelers counterparts last week.

What else needs to be said about the Patriots’ leadership, which gets them this far all the time? Suffice to point out that OC Josh McDaniels and DC Matt Patricia both have been front-runners for head coaching jobs this offseason.

Intangibles

The Jaguars are one of four teams never to make a Super Bowl. Their win in Pittsburgh has them stoked, and their youthful exuberance that some might describe as over the top actually has served them well so far. Then again, riling up Brady’s bunch rarely is a good strategy.

Somehow Authentic Harrison Phillips Jersey , the Patriots have convinced themselves they are either disrespected, distrusted or dismissed outside of New England. Not a bad motivational tool, even if it seems to ring hollow for a five-time champion.

AP Sports Writers Mark Long and Kyle Hightower contributed.

nike_vikings_393.jpg

#7 2018-08-03 10:24:15

liny195
Пользователь

At age 36 Authentic Logan Cooke Jersey , James Shields is not in the picture of the future for the rebuilding Chicago White Sox.

Still, he remains a big part of the present.

Jose Abreu and Avisail Garcia homered and Shields limited Minnesota to four hits over seven innings, leading the White Sox to a 6-1 victory over the Twins on Wednesday night.

Shields (3-9) struck out five and walked just two in his only scoreless start of the season. The veteran right-hander lasted just 4 2/3 innings in a loss to Oakland on Friday. Before that, he had worked at least six innings in 11 straight turns and has gone at least seven innings five times. After struggling through the last two years following his arrival in a trade with San Diego, Shields has begun to settle in.

”He’s a guy that kind of balances out our rotation,” White Sox manager Rick Renteria said. ”He shows these guys how to grind through an inning Carlos Lee Jersey , get through certain situations, remain calm, understand that no matter how much havoc occurs around you, the best thing is to try to execute pitches.”

Tim Anderson and Charlie Tilson each had two hits and an RBI for Chicago, which has won three straight games and four of five.

”The pitching and the defense were really good,” Shields said Cheap Kevin Hogan Jersey , ”and the hitting was phenomenal.”

Ehire Adrianza had four hits and an RBI for Minnesota, which has dropped two straight games and five of six. Twins starter Kyle Gibson (2-6) allowed five runs on 11 hits in seven innings.

The White Sox took a 3-0 lead in the fourth. Abreu and Garcia led off with singles. One out later, Leury Garcia doubled to drive in Abreu. Anderson followed with a run-scoring single, and Omar Narvaez drove in a run with a ground out. Abreu’s solo homer in the fifth stretched the lead to 4-0.

Avisail Garcia’s solo homer in the eighth made it 6-0. The Twins tacked on a run in the ninth, but they fell to 34-42 to match their season high of eight games below the .500 mark after another night of chasing too many pitches out of the strike zone.

”Lefties had a hard time laying off the slider, especially down and in Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey ,” manager Paul Molitor said. ”We really didn’t hit too many balls hard.”

BALK TALK

With two outs in the sixth, Eddie Rosario walked and Brian Dozier singled to put runners on first and third and give Minnesota a chance to close the gap. But then the game took a bizarre turn. With Max Kepler stepping to the plate, Twins third base coach Gene Glynn suddenly was ejected by third base umpire Gerry Davis.

”He had wanted a balk the inning before,” Davis said to a pool reporter. ”I explained to him it was not a balk, told him I wasn’t sure he knew the definition of what a balk was for a stop. The next half inning he came out, brought it up again … and I ejected him.”

BALK TALK II

Later in the at-bat Joc Pederson Jersey , Shields faked a pickoff throw to first and then spun around to throw to third baseman Yolmer Sanchez. Shields was called for a balk, which allowed Rosario to score and Dozier to move up to second.

Renteria argued, claiming Shields stepped off before faking to first, which is within the rules. After huddling, the umpires overturned the balk, sending the runners back. Molitor came out to protest and was quickly ejected.

”It was suspicious in the fact that we couldn’t tell if he disengaged with the rubber at all Authentic Trenton Cannon Jersey ,” Molitor said. ”There’s a lot of things about the move that are suspect to me.”

Shields then struck out Kepler looking on a 71-mph curveball to end the inning.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Twins CF Byron Buxton (broken left big toe) is scheduled to play both games of a doubleheader with Triple-A Rochester on Thursday. He’ll DH one game and play the field in the other.

UP NEXT

RHP Jake Odorizzi (3-5, 4.97 ERA) pitches the final game of the three-game series for the Twins, looking to bounce back a rough outing. He gave up for six runs on six hits in 1 2/3 innings against Texas on Saturday.

RHP Lucas Giolito (5-7, 7.01 ERA) takes the mound for the White Sox, aiming to win a second straight start.

nike_vikings_586.jpg

#8 2018-08-03 10:41:41

liny195
Пользователь

The Chicago Cubs got some key hits and effective pitching to get a big win.

Jason Heyward and Addison Russell homered Eric Thames Jersey , and Ian Happ had a tiebreaking RBI double in the seventh inning as the Cubs rallied to beat the St. Louis Cardinals 6-3 on Saturday night.

Chicago starter Kyle Hendricks (5-6) gave up three runs and seven hits in six innings, snapping a career-high three game losing streak. Brandon Morrow got the last three outs for his 16th save in 17 chances.

”We had great at bats all night,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. ”Had opportunities. Kyle (Hendricks) settled in. He’s still off a little bit but that’s what he can do even when he’s off. Just give him a lot of credit.”

Chicago trailed 2-0 and then 3-2 before Kyle Schwarber’s RBI single in the fifth tied the score for the second time. Happ’s double off Sam Tuivailala (1-2) in the seventh gave the Cubs their first lead.

Happ has three hits, including a homer, with two RBI and two runs scored in the last two games against the Cardinals Cheap Josh Sitton Jersey , who dropped their season-high fourth in a row.

Heyward’s 410-foot, two-run homer in the eighth landed in the right field bullpen. It was the first career dinger allowed by Cardinals reliever Jordan Hicks.

”My hands have got to be free,” Heyward said. ”I’ve got to be able to use my hands and can’t try and hit (that 100 mph fastball) that with my body. If you try and do too much you’re not going to be able to make some good contact there.”

Heyward is hitting .383 (23 for 65) in his last 15 games, raising his average from .238 to .269.

”What was that a 99, 100 mile an hour fastball? He got to it easily Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey ,” Maddon said. ”He’s the guy that’s really ascended among the group. He’s made all the difference by hitting second and providing some big hits in the latter part of the game. He’s really good as the game gets in progress.”

Russell’s leadoff home run in the fourth tied it at 2-2, snapping Cardinals starter Carlos Martinez’s 47 inning homerless streak.

”Looking for something in the zone early in the count,” Russell said. ”I was really sitting on a fastball but I just saw it well and I put it out.”

Martinez struggled for third time since returning from a lat strain, giving up three runs and seven hits. He walked six, at least one in each inning Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey , and needed 98 pitches to get through five innings. He was able to wriggle out of a bases loaded jam in the fifth as the Cubs stranded nine runners against him.

”Better, but still not exactly where he wants to be, obviously the free passes,” Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. ”It just looked more like his stuff, good life Clint Frazier Jersey , just looked consistent, had some close misses.”

Martinez helped himself with a two-out RBI single that broke a 2-2 tie in the fourth. Martinez’ liner fell just short of the outstretched glove of a diving Heyward, scoring Dexter Fowler.

Marcell Ozuna’s two-run homer gave the Cardinals a 2-0 lead in the first. The blast extended Ozuna’s home run streak to three games and his RBI streak to a career-high seven games. He is the first Cardinal to drive in a run in seven straight since Matt Holliday in 2013.

”Winning is more important,” Ozuna said. ”If we’re winning and you help the team a little bit, it’s good. But if you’re losing and you’re hitting good Cheap Daryl Worley Jersey , what is the reason for it?”

Willson Contreras got the Cubs on the scoreboard in the third on a sharp infield single that deflected off first baseman Matt Carpenter. Ben Zobrist scored from third on the play.

TRAINING ROOM

Cubs: RHP Yu Darvish (right triceps tendinitis) threw a 35-pitch bullpen session on Friday and is scheduled to throw another when the team returns home next week.

Cardinals: SS Paul DeJong (left hand fracture) underwent a CT scan and hit off a tee. He will accompany the team on its next road trip.

UP NEXT

Cubs: LHP Jose Quintana (6-4, 4.09 ERA) is 3-1 in five career starts against St. Louis.

Cardinals: RHP Jack Flaherty (3-2, 2.96 ERA) has won three of his last four decisions and is making his first career start against Chicago.

#9 2018-08-03 11:00:10

liny195
Пользователь

MILWAUKEE — For the Atlanta Braves Ryan McMahon Jersey , the big question as they headed from a long three-game series in Yankee Stadium to Milwaukee concerns the status of star first baseman Freddie Freeman.

All indications are Freeman will play the opener of a four-game series with the Milwaukee Brewers, but it will not be official until the lineup card is posted Thursday afternoon at Miller Park.

“If you ask him, he’s going to say yes,” Braves manager Brian Snitker said. “But until we get there and see how it is, we won’t know. It was probably good that we got him out of there and started on some treatment.”

Freeman exited in the fourth inning of Thursday’s 6-2 loss to the New York Yankee Stadium with an upper right arm contusion. He was injured when he was hit in the third inning by CC Sabathia Cheap Rick Leonard Jersey , and by pulling him early to get treatment, Freeman and the Braves hope the precautionary measure means he can play Thursday.

“Luckily, it didn’t hit my hand,” Freeman said. “I’ll take the elbow and a little soreness. As long as I have the strength in my arm tomorrow, I can deal with the pain.”

Atlanta is 4-2 on its 10-game trip. The Braves swept three games in St. Louis last weekend and took a 5-3 Youth Nyheim Hines Jersey , 11-inning victory over the Yankees on Monday before losing the last two games.

“I thought we handled ourselves really well,” Snitker said. “We won a really tough game the first night, we put ourselves in a position to win today and today here we come again. The guys never quit. They know they can play with anybody and it’s a good sign.”

Milwaukee (51-35) is the first team in the National League to reach 50 wins after completing a three-game sweep of the Minnesota Twins with a 3-2 win on Wednesday.

Brad Miller and Nate Orf played roles in three close wins as Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell is employing a mix-and-match approach at shortstop. He is using that strategy while remaining optimistic that shortstop Orlando Arcia will rediscover his offensive stroke at Triple-A Colorado Springs and rejoin Milwaukee for a playoff push.

Miller has gotten off to a good start with the Brewers. He extended his hitting streak to nine games Wednesday and has a hit in 10 of 12 games since joining the team, with a pair of home runs.

Orf was batting .307 with an .875 OPS when he was summoned Monday from Triple-A and recorded his first career hit with a solo home run against the Twins.

Both are immediate offensive upgrades to Arcia, who was slashing .197/.231/.482 but remained in the regular lineup because of his defensive ability.

While Miller saw extensive action at the position earlier in his career and Orf has spent most of the season there at Colorado Springs Authentic Sebastian Janikowski Jersey , neither player is a natural shortstop so Counsell was prepared to sacrifice defense to shore up the bottom of the order.

“When we sent Orlando down, we had multiple players on the roster who aren’t true shortstops so we’re trying to find guys who can play shortstop and who can kind of fill in at shortstop,” he said. “I don’t think we have an answer, but this is how we’re going to try it.”

A more stable solution could be coming soon. Tyler Saladino was on a roll before suffering a severe ankle sprain on May 29.

In 16 games with the Brewers, he batted .324 with three home runs and eight RBIs while playing defense well enough to make it possible for Milwaukee to send Arcia down a first time on May 25.

Saladino has been rehabbing for the last week and could rejoin the team in the next few days.

“Tyler will be back soon and will end up having some of the shortstop duties Satchel Paige Jersey ,” Counsell said. “We’ll sit down here soon and figure that out.”

The right-handed hitting Orf is likely to get the starting nod Thursday when the Brewers face Braves left-hander Max Fried.

Fried (1-2, 2.55 ERA) returned to the rotation last week when Brandon McCarthy was placed on the disabled list and struck out 11 over 6 2/3 innings and earned his first victory of the season as Atlanta beat the Cardinals in St. Louis.

Fried remained with the team after his last outing but didn’t learn for sure that he’d get another start until Wednesday morning. He’s looking forward to getting his first taste of meaningful action as the two winningest teams in the National League face off for the first time this season.

Milwaukee counters with right-hander Jhoulys Chacin (6-3, 3.71) who bounced back from his worst outing of the season to hold the Cincinnati Reds to a run over five innings while striking out nine his last time out.

Signed to a two-year contract over the winter, Chacin has been a stabilizing force in the Brewers’ rotation. He leads the staff with 18 starts and 97 innings his season.

Chacin has pitched well against Atlanta throughout his career, posting a 3.94 ERA in six previous starts. Due to a lack of run support in those contests Youth Rick Leonard Jersey , is just 1-4 lifetime against the Braves.

nike_patriots_637.jpg

#10 2018-08-03 11:16:40

liny195
Пользователь

Go ahead and pick against the Tennessee Titans. Count them out against the New England Patriots or call them the ugliest team left in the NFL playoffs.

A franchise only two years removed from the NFL’s worst record over a two-season stretch cares only about winning.

”Our guys kind of like that role Brock Holt Jersey ,” Titans coach Mike Mularkey said of being underdogs. ”Again, this is not a flashy team. It’s not sexy. It’s just a blue collar, come to work, see what happens when you do and see … everybody compete for 60 minutes, see what the outcome is going to come. … Don’t worry about predictors. That’s their job. We have a job to do.”

The Titans (10-7) went 5-27 between 2014 and 2015, costing Ken Whisenhunt his job after 23 games. Mularkey took over Cheap Nyheim Hines Jersey , and he’s now 21-21 after a stunning comeback for a 22-21 win at Kansas City in the wild-card round.

Now they will visit New England (13-3) on Saturday night for Tennessee’s first divisional playoff game since January 2009 and their first divisional road game since losing to the Patriots 17-14 in January 2004. They’ve already been installed as 13-point underdogs, though being at least an 8-point underdog at Kansas City and trailing 21-3 at halftime didn’t stop the Titans.

Pro Bowl defensive lineman Jurrell Casey said the Titans’ confidence never wavered as they tied for the second-largest comeback by a road team in the playoffs.

”Everybody was hungry and had the want to,” Casey said. ”When you have that, and look around the sideline and see it in their eyes, there’s no reason to panic. That’s what we’ve been doing all year long, and we’ll continue to do that.”

Actually Mariano Rivera Jersey , the Titans have been doing that for the past couple seasons under Mularkey. The Titans now are 7-1 since the start of the 2016 season in games decided by three or fewer points – best in the NFL.

Tight end Delanie Walker said they are comfortable when trailing, confident in their ability to rally.

”We fight to the end,” Walker said. ”We weren’t worried about it. We came in (at halftime) and we were like, `They haven’t done anything to stop us.’ We made some adjustments. We went back out there, moved the ball, scored some points and there you have it.”

Mularkey said being in close games is expected with how Tennessee attacks on offense with its run scheme. That’s what makes coordinator Dick LeBeau’s defense so crucial.

The Titans rallied against Kansas City with the defense holding the Chiefs to just 61 yards total offense and no points in the second half. On the other side Lou Gehrig Jersey , the offense held the ball for more than 19 minutes, scored on four straight possessions and Derrick Henry had 85 of his career-high 156 yards rushing in the fourth quarter.

Marcus Mariota also notched the ninth game-winning drive of his career and fifth since the start of the 2017 season in beating Kansas City.

Mularkey said the mental toughness required to pull out so many close games is critical, especially on the road.

”We did a lot of good things in that game to give us a chance to win,” Mularkey said. ”Unfortunately, we had to do it late, but we did a lot of good things as a team I think will carry over as we go forward.”

General manager Jon Robinson Authentic Tracy Walker Jersey , who got his start in the NFL with 12 seasons in New England starting as a scout, has been busy rebuilding this roster over the past two years. Cornerback Logan Ryan, who signed as a free agent last offseason after four seasons and two Super Bowl rings with the Patriots, said the Titans feature a bunch of players with nothing to lose.

”A bunch of guys who are underrated, undervalued, who came from different places Chase Utley Jersey , and who were trying to do something special. We believe that,” Ryan said.

Now the longshot Titans face their biggest test yet Saturday night in New England.

”We want more,” Walker said.

nike_patriots_781.jpg

#11 2018-08-03 11:31:40

liny195
Пользователь

As promised Cheap Justin Reid Jersey , former Louisville quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Lamar Jackson spent Saturday at the NFL scouting combine slinging it and not winging it.

Jackson didn’t show off a big arm like Wyoming’s Josh Allen, the other prime prospect in his throwing group Saturday.

But nobody else did, either: Allen wowed the coaches with a 66-yard pinpoint pass at one point during the first of two sessions with the quarterbacks and wide receivers at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Jackson, though Authentic Luke Falk Jersey , was much more explosive than Allen was in his drops, consistently getting 7 yards deep on five-step drills whereas Allen made up for his poorer footwork with his superior arm strength.

Widely considered the best running quarterback since Michael Vick but a thrower who still needs polish, Jackson shook off some apparent jitters to show off a good enough passing prowess to justify his reticence to switch to wide receiver.

Jackson never caught a single pass at Louisville, where he threw for 9 Cheap Mike Remmers Jersey ,043 yards and 69 touchdowns, ran for 4,132 yards and 50 TDs in 38 games. On Friday, he dismissed widespread speculation about him running routes with the receivers here.

”No sir. I’m a quarterback Cheap Harold Landry Jersey ,” he said.

The buzz began building when former Colts executive Bill Polian told ESPN he thought Jackson should switch to receiver because he’s not as accurate, tall or strong as the other hopefuls in this year’s deep class of college quarterbacks. Polian suggested Jackson should make the switch sooner than did Terrelle Pryor, the ex-Ohio State QB who switched to wide receiver at age 26.

Such a notion was met by skepticism from several teams this week, and Jackson said he won’t switch positions even if asked.

”No sir Authentic Jonathan Cooper Jersey ,” he said, ”I’m a quarterback.”

And he said he’s not interested in just running wildcat plays, where he’d take the direct snap and zip around the tackle, either.

”No wildcat Youth Royce Freeman Jersey ,” Jackson said. ”This is not the Dolphins with Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. No sir.”

While USC’s Sam Darnold chose not to throw at the combine because he’d rather show off his arm with his own receivers at USC’s upcoming pro day, Jackson decided not to run the 40-yard dash.

”Film speaks for itself as far as showing off my speed and showing I can make people miss,” Jackson said. ”I’ve just got to show off my arm – because that’s where they’re doubting me.”

He assuaged some of those concerns Saturday.

nike_patriots_853.jpg

#12 2018-08-11 07:40:39

liny195
Пользователь

Ottawa Senators assistant general manager Randy Lee is due in court to face a harassment allegation on July 6 David Robertson Jersey , putting him in a position to attend next week’s NHL draft.

Lee is charged with harassing a hotel shuttle driver in Buffalo during the NHL’s pre-draft scouting combine two weeks ago. He was initially scheduled to appear in court on June 22, the day the league holds the first round of its two-day draft in Dallas.

The court date was changed shortly after Lee entered a plea of not guilty to making lewd comments and rubbing the shoulders of a 19-year-old male hotel shuttle driver on May 30.

Lee was charged with second-degree harassment and faces a fine and up to 15 days in jail if guilty.

In an email to the AP, NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said the league has no position on whether Lee can attend the draft. Daly said that decision was up to the Senators.

The Senators have declined comment since saying on June 1 they were reviewing the situation.

More NHL hockey:

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. — In most cases, the New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings would take a strong look at their Week 1 matchup as they prepare for Sunday’s NFC playoff game.

In this case, what happened in that Sept. 11 opener is indicative of the teams meeting in Minnesota for the second time this year.

Both teams underwent significant changes since the Vikings’ 29-19 victory.

Minnesota quarterback Sam Bradford completed 27-of-32 passes for 346 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting, earning NFC Offensive Player of the Week honors. Bradford played only a single half the rest of the season as Case Keenum replaced the injured Bradford and put himself in MVP consideration.

New Orleans jettisoned former Vikings running back Adrian Peterson after a miserable four-game run and thrived with Mark Ingram and rookie Alvin Kamara, becoming one of the league’s most dangerous running back duos. The Saints’ defense also started to find its way.

“They’re a different team than they were Week 1 http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/auth … len-jersey , but so are we,” said Minnesota tight end Kyle Rudolph, who scored a touchdown in the first game. “Everyone in the NFL is trying to find their identity early on. They’re different from a personnel standpoint and they’re also different from a team, like us, who has found their identity.”

The teams found their identity but had plenty of personnel changes along the way. The Vikings’ defense is healthy, but Keenum has taken hold of the starting quarterback spot and rookie running back Dalvin Cook, who ran for 127 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting, has been out since Week 4 because of a torn ACL.

“There are some similarities in regards to scheme Hector Rondon Jersey , but I think when you go through a course of an NFL season and you look at the attrition that takes place, there are eight or nine of our starters that are playing in that game that aren’t playing in this game, and I’m sure the same exists for Minnesota,” New Orleans coach Sean Payton told reporters this week, according to the team’s website. “And you begin to take shape as the season progresses to who you become and I think both teams have done that.”

In the Saints’ case, they altered their offensive identity to rely on Ingram and Kamara. New Orleans ranked fifth in the league in rushing this season as Ingram ran for a career-high 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns. Kamara led the league with 6.1 yards per carry as the Saints had an NFC-best 4.7 yards per carry as a team.

Peterson had six carries for 18 yards in the first meeting in Minnesota. With the carries being split three ways, Ingram had six carries and Kamara touched the ball 11 times on offense.

“They got a little bit of everything http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/aut … nes-jersey ,” Vikings defensive end Brian Robison said. “Ingram’s more of a downhill runner. Kamara is definitely a guy that can bounce to the outside. He’s got speed to hit the edge and they’re both really good in the screen game.”

The Vikings were second in the league in run defense, allowing 83.6 yards per game. They’ve held two of their past three opponents to fewer than 46 yards.

Selling out to stop the run isn’t a solid strategy either. In last week’s win against Carolina, the Saints ran 22 times for 41 yards as the Panthers dared New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees to beat them.

Brees had 376 passing yards and two touchdowns, and receivers Michael Thomas and Ted Ginn each had more than 100 yards receiving against the Panthers.

“We’ve been telling y’all all year, man, don’t sleep on Drew,” Ingram told the New Orleans Times Picayune. “And if you’re going to stack the box and try and stop the run and take us out the game, he’s going to hurt you. We’ve been telling you he’s the best quarterback in the league and he’s still Drew Brees. He proved that (Sunday).”

Perhaps the biggest change for the Saints has been the development of the defense. After allowing 470 total yards to Minnesota in Week 1 http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/a … key-jersey , New Orleans gave up 555 to New England the following week. Slowly, communication improved on the back end combined with the play of rookie Marcus Lattimore and Ken Crawley at cornerback.

The Saints were third in the NFL and first in the NFC with 20 interceptions in the regular season. Lattimore led the team with five.

“He’s a good player,” Vikings Pro Bowl receiver Adam Thielen said of Lattimore. “He’s physical. He can run with anybody. He’s playing with a lot of confidence right now. He’s got great ball skills. He’s pretty much got everything you need to be a really good corner in this league.”

New Orleans also pressures the passer. Cameron Jordan tied Minnesota’s Everson Griffen for fourth in the league with 13 sacks. As a team, the Saints’ 42 sacks were tied for seventh in the NFL.

Like Brees, Keenum didn’t make mistakes once replacing Bradford. He threw seven interceptions, one fewer than Brees, and the Vikings allowed the seventh-fewest sacks in the league behind a patchwork offensive line.

“He is playing well,” Payton told the team’s website of Keenum. “You can see him getting the ball to a lot of different guys. These guys Cheap Kalen Ballage Jersey , I think, have done a great job on offense. I think they are playing a game really that suits both sides of the ball.”

Minnesota should head into Sunday healthy, including the return of rookie center Pat Elflein from a shoulder injury.

New Orleans is battered. Left guard Andrus Peat and defensive tackle Tony McDaniel were placed on injured re.

#13 2018-08-11 08:01:52

liny195
Пользователь

TORONTO — The Washington Wizards stayed with the Toronto Raptors for most of Game 1 of the first-round playoff series Customized Washington Redskins Jerseys , but in the end could not match the depth of the Eastern Conference’s No. 1 seed.

The Raptors, with six players scoring in double figures Saturday, took the opener of the best-of-seven series 114-106, led by 23 points and 12 rebounds from Serge Ibaka.

The teams play Game 2 on Tuesday night at the Air Canada Centre.

“I think their bench was great, especially (Delon Wright) and C.J Miles,” said Wizards guard John Wall, who had 23 points and 15 assists. “They played well, made some big shots for them, and that’s what they are going to do every game. We’ve got to make adjustments.”

Wright scored 18 points (11 in the fourth quarter) and Miles had 12 from a Raptors bench that did not have its leader, guard Fred VanVleet, who was out with a shoulder injury and is questionable for Game 2.

It meant starting point guard Kyle Lowry also played some time with the second unit and had 11 points and nine assists in 38 minutes.

Toronto’s bench outscored Washington’s 42-21.

“You know with Freddie being out I had to play a little more minutes, making a jump,” Lowry said. “You know, coach Cheap Lamar Jackson Jersey , the last couple weeks of the seasons I’ve played a few games where I got to 36, 37.

“You know playing that amount of minutes, and playing as hard as I was playing, it’s fine, but the way we built our team is for everybody to go out there and play many minutes, to play a certain amount of minutes, and we look forward to everybody having an opportunity to play.”

The Raptors shot 53.3 percent (16 of 30) from 3-point range, including 69.2 percent (9 of 13) in the second half. The 16 made 3-pointers were a franchise playoff record. The Wizards shot 38.1 percent (8 of 21) from beyond the arc.

Miles led the Raptors with four 3-pointers off the bench.

“We were prepared, we knew they were going to try and take out Kyle (Lowry) and DeMar (DeRozan), they had 15 or 16 assists between them, so we were prepared for that,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. “Other than that, we just tried to find energy, speed and quickness to match theirs.

“We know how fast (John) Wall is with the ball Authentic Paul Worrilow Jersey , how fast (Bradley) Beal is with the ball, and we will figure out some other things they were doing to us. Guys played their role, it’s the same role they played all year and we still hold the power to change our minds. But as long as those guys are producing, why should we change our rotation?”

The teams split four games in the regular season, but the Wizards played those games without an injured Wall. The series is a matchup of two All-Star guard tandems in Toronto’s Lowry and DeRozan and Washington’s Wall and Beal. The Wizards must find a way to compensate for Toronto’s advantage in depth.

“They are the No. 1 seed for a reason. They have a lot of good players,” Wizards coach Scott Brooks said. “Guys off the bench came in and stepped up. VanVleet did not play (Saturday), but Wright came in and had a terrific game. That’s why they are hard to guard.

“We had the same amount of field goals, same number of free throws, turnovers were pretty close, points off of turnovers close, they just had eight more 3s than us. They’ve been doing it all year, not 16 in a game, they averaged nearly 12, but we have to do a better job of guarding all their players. Ibaka Cheap Breeland Speaks Jersey , he’s a terrific shooter, he’s one of the best, if not the best, big-man shooter in the league.”

The Wizards led 96-95 with 8:39 to play in the fourth quarter, then the Raptors scored 10 straight points.

“There were a lot of sloppy plays, transition 3s, offensive rebounds, kick-out 3,” said Beal, who had 19 points and four assists in Game 1. “I think C.J. (Miles) and Wright — they hit some big shots down the stretch, a lot of 3s.

“DeMar even made some 3s in the fourth, those 3s, they were 16-for-30 from 3, so that hurts you when you’re competing Will Dissly Color Rush Jersey , and on the road too. And there were lot of guys who we didn’t expect to make those 3s. They made them. You know, we live with those.”

Toronto is now 2-12 in the opening game of a playoff series.

“Whatever it was that first game was about hopefully we got it off our back,” Casey said. “We’re not satisfied; we’re in this for the long run. We know we’re in a tough series against a very athletic, fast team.”

The Chicago White Sox had the fog machine and strobe lights going after their latest victory. Considering how little they have had to celebrate this season, they’re not going to let the opportunities go by.

James Shields won for the first time since opening day, Yoan Moncada and Yolmer Sanchez homered to lead off a three-run first, and Chicago beat the Cleveland Indians 5-1 on Tuesday night.

Shields (2-7) gave up one run and four hits in seven innings after going 12 starts and 13 appearances without a win. The veteran right-hander struck out two and did not walk a batter in his first victory since the opener at Kansas City.

”We’re trying to celebrate each win,” Shields said. ”We’re gonna go game by game and try to win the series and enjoy the moment.”

Moncada said through an interpreter that the White Sox started breaking out the fog machine and strobe lights a few weeks ago. On Tuesday, he and Sanchez got the party started .

They connected on consecutive pitches from Adam Plutko. Matt Davidson drove RBI doubles off the center-field wall in both the first and a two-run fifth , and the White Sox beat the AL Central leaders after losing their first four meetings this season.

Recalled from Triple-A Columbus, Plutko (3-1) got tagged for five runs and eight hits in 4 2/3 innings. The 26-year-old righty won his first three major league starts this season before getting knocked around by Chicago.

Shields hit Francisco Lindor in the right foot with his first pitch of the game. He also gave up a sacrifice fly to Jose Ramirez in the sixth, but not much else in a dominant outing .

”He doesn’t have the same stuff that he once had, so he’s learned how to be a pitcher,” Jason Kipnis said. ”To live on the corners Redskins Authentic Jerseys , to get guys to hit off his pitches, and he’s done a good job with it and he did a great job tonight. As a team, we’ve got to make an adjustment faster to that, not be chasing those type of pitches.”

HANGING ON

Cleveland stranded two on in the ninth and came up short after winning five of six.

Xavier Cedeno struck out Jason Kipnis with runners on first and third and one out. Yonder Alonso then took second on indifference before Joakim Soria retired Yan Gomes on a fly to the center-field warning track for his ninth save in 11 chances.

GOING DEEP

Moncada lined a 2-1 pitch over the center-field wall for his fourth career leadoff homer – all this season. Sanchez sent Plutko’s next offering out to right-center, giving Chicago back-to-back drives for the fourth time this season. The White Sox had not started a first inning with consecutive homers since Alen Hanson and Sanchez connected against Tampa Bay’s Chris Archer on Sept. 2.

QUOTABLE

”I feel like I’ve been pitching really well for the most part, a lot, this season. But wins haven’t come my way.” – Shields on the victory.

ROSTER MOVE

The Indians optioned catcher and outfielder Francisco Mejia back to Triple-A a day after recalling him, because catcher Roberto Perez did not need to go on the disabled list. Perez was hit by a pitch in the right wrist against Detroit on Sunday.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Indians: 2B Kipnis (neck) was back in the lineup after sitting out the previous two games and so was 1B Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) after missing three in a row. … The Indians continue to hold off on activating OF Brandon Guyer (strained neck) after he was hit in the wrist by a pitch during a rehab game for Columbus on Sunday. Manager Terry Francona indicated they might wait until Thursday, when the White Sox send a lefty to the mound in Carlos Rodon. ”We’re just trying to make sure he’s ready,” Francona said.

White Sox: OF Avisail Garcia (strained right hamstring) went 1 for 2 for Triple-A Charlotte against Durham in his first rehab game on Tuesday.

UP NEXT

Indians: RHP Trevor Bauer (5-4, 2.62 ERA) hopes to continue his mastery over the White Sox after going 2-0 with a 2.19 ERA in two starts against them last year.

White Sox: RHP Dylan Covey (2-1, 2.22) tries to build on another strong outing after throwing three-hit ball over six innings in a 1-0 victory over Chris Sale and the Red Sox at Fenway Park on Friday.

#14 2018-08-11 09:40:39

liny195
Пользователь

Once pitcher Mike Lorenzen homered Cheap Isaiah Wynn Jersey , the Cincinnati Reds got rolling again.

Lorenzen connected for a pinch-hit shot to begin Cincinnati’s comeback, Jesse Winker added a pinch-hit, three-run homer in a big seventh, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 8-6 Sunday for their seventh straight win.

Lorenzen’s homer was the third of his career and second in two games by a Reds pitcher. Anthony DeSclafani hit a grand slam on Saturday, the first by a Reds pitcher since 1959.

”In a game like today we feel like we’re not meant to lose,” Lorenzen said.

The last-place Reds completed a four-game sweep of the Cubs for the first time since 1983 at Riverfront Stadium. Their winning streak is their longest since a 10-game surge in July 2012.

”We know what we can do,” Winker said. ”It is cool coming to the field and expecting to win. We’re in June right now. We are taking care of June. To win a game, it takes a group effort. There’s plenty of season left. We’re going to keep grinding good at bats. It’s been a lot of fun.”

After Chicago scored five times in the fifth, Lorenzen homered in the bottom half.

The Reds trailed 6-1 going into the seventh. Winker went opposite field on Pedro Strop’s first pitch after relieving Mike Montgomery to cut Chicago’s lead to 6-5.

Joey Votto delivered the go-ahead double as the next four batters reached against Strop (3-1), who retired just two of the nine batters he faced in his first appearance since Tuesday.

”Strop had plenty of rest – maybe too much,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. ”I felt like he was the right guy. It just didn’t work. They got two pinch-hit homers, one by a pitcher. They had some great at-bats.”

Said Strop: ”It’s always good to be fresh.”

”I’m not blaming that. I didn’t feel like I had command of my fastball. I think that was the key. I was getting behind hitters, and I was a little bit too fine when I got ahead DJ Chark Youth Jersey ,” he said.

Jose Peraza drove in two runs and Tucker Barnhart had the game-tying RBI as the Reds set a season high for runs.

”We’ve never quit,” manager Jim Riggleman said. ”We’ve always battled. It’s Major League Baseball. You better keep playing for nine innings. We had that stretch where we were down three or four runs in the early innings. We were competitive and came back in some of them. As of late, we haven’t had to do that. The starters have done a good job.”

Seven runs are the most allowed in one inning this season by the Cubs, who have lost six of their last eight.

”You don’t change things,” Maddon said. ”You still eat. You still sleep. You still pet your puppy.”

The Reds overcame a fifth-inning two-run homer by slumping Anthony Rizzo, who went 1-for-14 in the series, and a solo shot by Albert Almora Jr. off Jackson Stephens (1-0), which gave Chicago a 6-1 lead in the seventh.

Amir Garrett had three strikeouts in the eighth before Raisel Iglesias picked up his 13th save.

Montgomery started in place of Tyler Chatwood, who left for Chicago early Sunday morning when his wife went into labor. The left-hander kept the Reds scoreless until Lorenzen’s homer with two outs in the fifth inning.

START OVER

Reds 3B Eugenio Suarez went 0 for 3 before leaving in a double switch, snapping his hitting streak at a career-high 13 games, the longest active streak in the major leagues.

BIG STEP

Cubs RHP Yu Darvish is expected to throw 75 pitches or four to five innings of his first rehab start on Monday with Single-A South Bend. Darvish has been out since May 20 with right triceps tendinitis.

QUICK RETURN

The Reds activated OF Scott Schebler from the bereavement list before Sunday’s after missing three games, the minimum amount of time he could spend on the list. OF Phillip Ervin was optioned to Triple-A Louisville. Schebler went 1 for 3 with two walks.

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR

Sunday’s game was the Cubs’ last in Cincinnati this season. The remaining 10 games between the two teams will be played in Chicago.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Cubs: 3B Kris Bryant missed his second straight start and is day-to-day with a sore left shoulder.

Reds: RHP Homer Bailey, out since June 2 with right knee inflammation Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey , threw 86 pitches in six innings of a rehab start with Triple-A Louisville on Saturday.

UP NEXT

Cubs: RHP Duane Underwood will be recalled from Triple-A Iowa to make his major league debut as Chicago tries to keep its starters on regular rest.

Reds: RHP Tyler Mahle (6-6) is 3-0 with a 1.61 ERA in four June starts.

The idea of the New England Patriots trading five-time first-team All-Pro tight end Rob Gronkowski borders on absurdity.聽And yet, the chatter hasn't stopped.聽In mid-June, Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio聽reported that the Patriots called other teams in an attempt to trade Gronkowski just days before April's draft. The tight end supposedly hasn't been happy since last year's training camp, and the organization's atmosphere is "starting to wear on him mentally and physically," according to NBC Sports Boston's Tom E. Curran.聽The two sides, meanwhile, are stuck in a standoff over a potential salary restructure, according to Jeff Howe of The Athletic. Gronkowski already owns the NFL's most lucrative聽deal among tight ends, but he ranks fourth in average annual salary behind Jimmy Graham, Travis Kelce and Jordan Reed and sixth in guaranteed money, per Spotrac. Considering how vital Gronkowski is to New England's success, those final two numbers border on insulting.聽It should thus come as no surprise that other teams still view the situation as fluid.聽"Where's the restructure of his contract?" an anonymous AFC personnel executive told Greg A. Bedard of Boston Sports Journal (via NESN's Dakota Randall). "Until that's done, I think he's still available. I wouldn't be surprised if [Bill] Belichick is going to test Gronk's buy-in with the contract."A source told Florio last month that a new deal is "likely Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey ," but "nothing is imminent." According to聽Bedard, five league executives聽"feel that [head coach Bill] Belichick is just testing Gronkowski's mettle and the tight end will eventually have his contract tweaked."The Patriot Way is built upon an all-in approach from each of the team's players, especially those considered leaders within the locker room. Gronkowski has always been flighty with interests beyond football, which makes him an atypical Belichickian disciple.聽Earlier聽retirement talk聽may have more merit than initially believed.聽However, the Patriots operate on a Super Bowl standard. Without Gronkowski's mismatch potential, the journey would become nearly impossible to navigate for New England.Right now, the Patriots must be focused on maximizing Tom Brady's final years. They're already set to be without Julian Edelman for the first four games of the 2018 campaign due to his performance-enhancing drug suspension. New England also traded Brandin Cooks, who amassed 1,082 receiving yards last season, to the Los Angeles Rams in April, while Danny Amendola signed with the Miami Dolphins during free agency.聽Imagine the following scenario: The Patriots open the season on Sept. 9 against the Houston Texans with running back James White returning as their leading receiver instead of the game's best tight end.Gronkowski isn't just a near-unstoppable weapon for Brady to exploit; he dictates how opponents defend the Patriots.聽"I heard someone on TV say, 'Well, he's got nine inches on [his defender] Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey ," former NFL defensive coordinator and current Cincinnati Bengals linebacker coach Jim Haslett said after Gronkowski's record-breaking 17-touchdown season in 2011, per the Washington Post's Barry Svrluga. "I said, 'Well, put anybody else on him and he's got six.'"Charles Krupa/Associated PressThe four-time Super Bowl MVP is the best ever to sit in the pocket and pick apart defenses, but that's a tall task when receivers aren't consistently making themselves available.聽If the Patriots did trade Gronkowski, they'd have to radically alter their offense. They utilized two-tight-end formations on 24 percent of their snaps last season,聽according to Pro Football Focus'聽Brent Rollins. That number would likely decrease in favor of a greater emphasis on the backfield and wide receivers.聽Since the Pats lack a difference-making wideout, they may instead lean toward more two-back sets or utilize聽White, first-round pick Sony Michel or Rex Burkhead out of the backfield as slot options. While New England's coaching staff ranks among the NFL's best in devising game plans to exploit defensive weaknesses, it would quickly become limited without the flexibility Gronkowski brings as a receiver and blocker.聽Free agency can't provide a Gronkowski replacement at this point. Dez Bryant could be a聽short-term solution as a red-zone or third-down target, while Eric Decker already stated he's open to the possibility of joining the Patriots. Both Bryant and Decker are large wide receivers, but Gronkowski is a bigger target who adds something they can't as an in-line option.聽Meanwhile, the top available tight end Denzel Ward Browns Jersey , Antonio Gates, resides in limbo. The NFL's all-team leader in receiving touchdowns by a tight end (114) doesn't plan to retire this offseason, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. However, the possibility of playing with Brady may not be enough to lure him out of Southern California.聽"I believe the only place Antonio wants to play is the Chargers," former teammate LaDainian Tomlinson said during an interview on SiriusXM NFL Radio (via Pro Football Talk's Charean Williams). "I think he has the mind frame of: 'If I go play, it's gonna be for the Chargers; if it's not the Chargers, then I'm good; I won't play.'"The Patriots' options are limited four months into free agency. There's a reason why these particular veterans have yet to sign with a team.聽While Bryant, Decker and Gates all have name recognition, they're each on the downside of their respective careers and聽displayed diminished skills last season.聽Steven Senne/Associated PressPerhaps New England receives an offer it can't refuse for Gronkowski.聽The San Francisco 49ers and Tennessee Titans make the most sense as possible landing spots based on their organizational ties to New England. Jimmy Garoppolo spent three-and-a-half seasons working as the Patriots' backup quarterback, while Titans general manager Jon Robinson served as Kraft's聽director of college scouting when the franchise chose Gronkowski in the second round of the 2010 draft.However, a logical deal for Gronk doesn't ex.

#15 2018-08-11 09:59:01

liny195
Пользователь

Martin Morrow/Getty ImagesCassius Shakembe Williams Saquon Barkley Game Jersey , the 20-year-old son of former Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Erik Williams, has been arrested and charged with two counts of capital murder.According to TMZ Sports, Williams and another man were arrested, and they are alleged to have shot and killed two men in Mesquite, Texas, on June 12.It is believed that Williams and the other man shot and killed two alleged drug dealers who were attempting to sell them marijuana.Williams could face the death penalty if convicted, per TMZ Sports.Williams' father spent 11 seasons in the NFL after the Cowboys selected him in the third round of the 1991 NFL draft out of Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio.He spent his first 10 seasons with the Cowboys, winning three Super Bowls Derwin James Jersey , getting named to the Pro Bowl four times and receiving two All-Pro First-Team nods.Williams played five games for the Baltimore Ravens in 2001 to close out his career.Cassius also played football, as he was a defensive tackle at his father's alma mater, Central State. If there was any reason for solace in the Miami Heat locker room after the final game of the season in Philadelphia, it was this: They knew they lost to a better team.

The Heat were good. They weren’t great.

Hence, the challenge of the offseason is clear: The Heat have to not only find ways to improve, but will have to find some creative ways to make it happen. They don’t have a pile of salary-cap space to play with, they don’t have any picks in this year’s draft and they know that fellow Eastern Conference clubs like the 76ers – who needed five games to oust Miami from the playoffs – might only get better.

”We gave everything we have,” Heat guard Dwyane Wade said. ”We have to be OK with that.”

And with that, there is Question No. 1 of the offseason: Does Wade have any more to give?

Wade is considering retirement Braden Smith Youth Jersey , a decision that could affect some of the personnel decisions the Heat will make this summer, plus could also have an impact on whether Udonis Haslem returns to Miami for a 16th season. Haslem barely plays and insists that he still can help on the floor, but the Heat want him back to help provide locker-room leadership that teammates and coaches insist is necessary.

The Heat dealt with injuries and inconsistency all season, yet still got back to the playoffs and won the Southeast Division. Miami believes it has a core that can be better next season, and it’s clear that a total rebuild isn’t in the cards for Pat Riley and the Heat front office.

Also clear, though, is this: If a fourth title banner is coming to Miami anytime soon, some changes are going to be needed. Philadelphia was better than Miami at virtually every position in their first-round matchup, and that’s what will resonate in Heat land this summer.

”When it ends in this league Sam Darnold Jets Jersey , whenever it ends, whether you’re in the playoffs or not in the playoffs or you get knocked out in later rounds, it never ends well,” Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. ”But it doesn’t take away from the experiences we had for six months with this team.”

Here’s five non-Wade-related topics to ponder going into the Heat offseason:

WHITESIDE DILEMMA

C Hassan Whiteside wants a bigger role, and it may be time for a trade. Moving him will not be easy, since Whiteside is owed about $25.5 million for next season and has a $27 million player option for 2019-20. There are selling points – he’s one of eight players in NBA history to be both a rebounding champion and a blocked-shot champion. But there are also injury and attitude questions, and those will hinder any trade talks Miami has.

INJURY WOES

G Tyler Johnson, whose salary soars from $6 million this season to $19 million next season, likely needs surgery to repair his left thumb. He got hurt in the opening seconds of Game 3 against Philadelphia Authentic Joe Mixon Jersey , but stayed in the series. Josh Richardson (shoulder) and Goran Dragic (knee) were also ailing in the playoffs, and G-F Rodney McGruder – a key part of Miami’s plan for the season – missed most of the year with a stress fracture in his leg. Plus, it’s unclear if G Dion Waiters (ankle surgery) will be ready for camp after getting shut down midway through this season.

ELLINGTON WATCH

Free-agent-to-be Wayne Ellington wants to stay and the Heat want the same, especially after he set the franchise record with 227 3-pointers this season. Problem is, how can they pay him? The Heat have $111 million earmarked for only seven players – Whiteside, Goran Dragic, Tyler Johnson, James Johnson, Kelly Olynyk Roquan Smith Bears Jersey , Waiters and Josh Richardson. They’ll find some wiggle room, of course, but Ellington is likely to get big offers from other clubs as well.

MAKE OR MISS

It’s part of the Heat culture that defense must be the priority, and this season was no different. The Heat gave up the fourth-fewest points in the NBA, with opponents averaging 102.9 per game. But the Heat offense could apparently use a boost. Miami was 15th this season in 2-point percentage, 16th in 3-point percentage and 22nd in free throw percentage.

DEFEND HOME

If the Heat are going to be better next season, they’ve got to be better at home. Including playoffs, Miami was 26-17 at AmericanAirlines Arena this season – that .605 winning percentage just 19th-best out of the franchise’s 30 years of play.

#16 2018-08-11 10:12:40

liny195
Пользователь

Daniel Shirey/Getty ImagesThe relationship between Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons is reportedly not in a good place heading into training camp next month.Appearing on ESPN 730AM The Game Harold Landry Youth Jersey , Falcons beat writer聽D. Orlando Ledbetter was asked how things stand between Jones and the Falcons during their most recent contract talks.聽"It's in a bad place right now," Ledbetter said, via Cory Woodroof of the Falcoholic. "Coach [Dan Quinn] was expecting him in here. He told us that at the owners meeting when I talked to him down there in Orlando, and then, a few weeks later, Julio informed that he's not going to be here."Ledbetter also noted the Falcons are concerned that Jones has been working out this offseason with a former wide receiver who was known for disrupting the locker room.聽"The fact that he's running around with聽Terrell Owens聽has the front office uneasy Saquon Barkley Jersey ," Ledbetter said. "The fact that he's held out and is kind of bucking the whole Brotherhood thing has them a little bit uneasy, too. So, they'll have to mend some fences, no question about it, once he returns."When the Falcons held their mandatory minicamp last week, Jones was not with the team as he continues to seek a new contract.聽Jones was working out at the same time as his teammates:Alex Glaze @Alex_Glaze#Falcons mandatory minicamp starts today. julio jones is working out with terrell owens. @11AliveSports https://t.co/8q2SjyaKLfQuinn doesn't seem concerned about Jones' deal being a long-term issue for either side.聽"The good news is that there are conversations that have begun Saquon Barkley Game Jersey ," Quinn聽told reportersThursday. "We'll keep those private. I have a lot of faith in the organization and also in Julio that things will get resolved with good communications. I'm sure that'll be a part of it as well."Jones' average annual salary of $14.25 million ranks eighth among all wide receivers, per聽Over the Cap. He signed a five-year deal worth up to $71.5 million in August 2015.
Gerard Gallant didn’t consider pulling Marc-Andre Fleury as another game and perhaps the Vegas Golden Knights‘ Stanley Cup hopes slipped away.

The struggles and another pile of Washington Capitals goals are on the entire team. Gallant couldn’t pull all his players at once.

”There was nothing that he could have done,” Gallant said.

As the face of the franchise and its backbone on the ice, Fleury did just about everything to lead the expansion Golden Knights to the Cup Final with a .947 save percentage that made him the playoff MVP front-runner. In four games against Washington, Fleury has allowed 16 goals on 103 shots, a pedestrian .845 save percentage that speaks as much to Vegas crashing back down to earth as a team.

There is plenty of blame to pass around for the Golden Knights as they face a 3-1 series deficit that no team since the 1942 Toronto Maple Leafs has overcome in the final. Vegas needs Fleury to be better and his teammates to improve in front of him in Game 5 on Thursday night or they will watch their opponent celebrate a championship their home ice.

”When you’re a goalie you don’t want to get scored on Darius Leonard Youth Jersey ,” Fleury said. ”There was a lot of that (in Game 4). It’s never a good feeling. It’s a team game. Everybody’s trying hard out there, trying to help me out. We’ll find a way to make it work.”

It’s not working right now. The Capitals’ strategy of making lateral passes to get Fleury moving side-to-side is proving effective at even strength and on a power play that’s scoring at a 26.7 percent clip.

Forward Alex Tuch said staying out of the penalty box is one necessary improvement, but it goes beyond that. Vegas has ridden Fleury to this point and now has to cut down on the high-danger scoring chances he’s facing and too often allowing to turn into goals.

”Play better defensively,” Gallant said Tuesday. ”There’s too many guys staring at the puck carrier, and we’re leaving the back side open too much. Make sure we’re paying attention to the guys behind the puck and away from the puck. Marc will make the save on the guy shooting the puck. We’ve just got to make sure we’re taking away the passes.”

Fleury didn’t make the save on Devante Smith-Pelly on the doorstep in Game 4 as the Golden Knights fell behind 3-0 despite one of their best periods of the series that featured James Neal’s inexplicable shot off the post facing a wide-open net. As Gallant pointed out, Fleury had little chance on others as Washington put up six goals in a blowout .

Golden Knights players can’t help but feel like they’re letting ”Flower” down.

”We have the best goalie in the league and he’s been carrying (us) the whole year along and we feel like the goals … there’s not much you can do on those Uchenna Nwosu Chargers Jersey ,” center Pierre-Edouard Bellemare said. ”This is the frustrating part.”

Fleury acknowledged falling behind 3-1 was demoralizing. But the 33-year-old refuses to say fatigue has been a factor for him or his teammates.

”I think everybody’s fine,” Fleury said. ”It’s the same for their team, also. They’ve been through the same season, same playoffs. Being tired is no excuse.”

The Golden Knights have lost three games in a row as they near the end of an otherwise-charmed inaugural season. Perhaps Fleury has one more stand-on-his head, stop-everything game left in him in front of the home fans in Las Vegas, but the Golden Knights will need more than a singular effort from their goalie.

”Not where we want to be Nick Chubb Browns Jersey , that’s for sure,” Fleury said. ”Nobody’s quitting. We’re going home. We’ve had some success there. We just have to focus on period at a time, you know? Don’t think too far ahead. Just play our game, see where that takes us.”

More Stanley Cup coverage: .

#17 2018-08-11 10:26:13

liny195
Пользователь

Former NBA star Shaquille O’Neal is opening a high-rise apartment complex in New Jersey’s largest city.

O’Neal was joined by city and state officials on Tuesday in Newark for a news conference to discuss the project.

The Newark native partnered with New Brunswick-based Boraie Development and Goldman Sachs to build the $79 million complex.

The 22-story tower will house 168 units. It sits near the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.

O’Neal says he wants to invest in things that make a difference in the city.

O’Neal and Boraie Development also have a $150 million apartment complex in Newark in the works.

The high-rise is scheduled to open by the end of the year.

The Clippers are finally out of their misery P.J. Hall Youth Jersey , a long season marred by significant injuries coming to an end just short of the playoffs.

They finished with a winning record of 42-40, but their streak of consecutive postseason appearances ended at six. They closed out the season Wednesday night with a 115-100 loss to the Lakers, dropping their last four games in a row.

They kept their playoff hopes alive until the final week of the regular season despite the injuries. Eleven players missed a total of 265 games.

Coach Doc Rivers started an NBA-leading 37 different lineups because of the injuries. The Clippers were forced to dip into the G League for starters, most notably C.J. Williams (who was signed to a multi-year deal) and Tyrone Wallace.

The season began with nine new players on the roster after the offseason departures of Chris Paul Cheap Vita Vea Jersey , J.J. Redick and Jamal Crawford.

But injuries soon befell the newcomers. Point guard Patrick Beverley was lost for the season after right knee surgery; starter Danilo Gallinari missed 60 games with hand and glute issues; backup guard Milos Teodosic was out 36 games with foot problems; and guard Avery Bradley was out 24 games.

Some takeaways from the Clippers’ season:

BIG MAN’S FUTURE: DeAndre Jordan has a player option of $24.1 million for next season or he could explore free agency. He and the team have yet to agree on an extension. ”I want to be where I’m wanted,” Jordan said. ”I want to have a chance to contend. That’s really what I’m looking at.” He averaged 12 points and 15.2 rebounds, but just 0.9 blocks. Jordan has spent his entire 10-year career with the Clippers and he turns 30 in July. ”Let’s not write the script yet,” Rivers said of Jordan’s future.

DOC’S FUTURE: Rivers is entering the final year of his contract. He could either receive an extension or leave after five years in Los Angeles. He was stripped of his duties as president of basketball operations a year ago Cheap Jessie Bates III Jersey , leaving his focus solely on the court. ”I love where we’re at as a franchise,” Rivers said. While he has yet to match the success he enjoyed in Boston (two NBA Finals appearances and one title), he pulled off one of his best coaching jobs by keeping the Clippers in contention all season when it would have been easy for them to fold. ”I really commend him for sticking with us,” Jordan said. Rivers trusted younger players to produce and swingman Montrezl Harrell blossomed under his tutelage.

LOU WILL: Lou Williams led the team with career highs in scoring (22.6 points) and assists (5.3) coming off the bench in his 13th season and first in Los Angeles. His scoring average was the highest of any reserve in the last 25 years. He received a $24 million Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey , three-year deal in February and was a key reason the Clippers remained competitive despite their injuries. ”My job this summer is getting myself prepared,” he said. ”There’s always room for improvement.”

DRAFT PICKS: Besides their own pick, the Clippers will have Detroit’s pick that they received from trading Blake Griffin in January.

FREE AGENCY: Besides Jordan, the Clippers could have decisions to make if starting guard Austin Rivers and Teodosic exercise their player options and become free agents. Rivers averaged career highs in points Cheap Marcus Davenport Jersey , assists, 3-point percentage and minutes. Bradley will be an unrestricted free agent. However, injuries blunted his impact. Harrell will be a restricted free agent, which allows the Clippers to match any offer he would receive. He was an energetic force off the bench.

#18 2018-08-11 10:42:48

liny195
Пользователь

The Minnesota Vikings have finalized their trade with the Denver Broncos for quarterback Trevor Siemian to be the backup to free agent prize Kirk Cousins.

Though Siemian started 24 games for the Broncos over the past two seasons Derwin James Jersey , he didn’t balk at his unquestioned place as the second-stringer on the depth chart.

”I’m here for Kirk. I’m here for these guys, and I want to win a bunch of games here,” Siemian said.

The Vikings announced the deal, which was agreed to last week, on Monday. They sent a 2019 fifth-round draft pick to the Broncos for Siemian and a seventh-round choice this year, after signing Cousins to a three-year, $84 million fully guaranteed contract.

Kyle Sloter Austin Corbett Jersey , who was in training camp with Denver last summer, will be the third quarterback if all goes according to plan.

The Vikings let Case Keenum, Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater become free agents. Keenum, coincidentally, signed with the Broncos.

Siemian went 13-11 as a starter, as the Broncos moved forward with a combination of him, Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler after the retirement of Peyton Manning. For his career Anthony Miller Jersey , Siemian has 30 touchdowns and 24 interceptions with a 59.3 percent completion rate. Vikings general manager Rick Spielman lauded Siemian’s quick decision-making, but there’s plenty of improvement that can be made.

”That’s the fun part of this game too, right?” Siemian said. ”There’s so many dimensions you can grow as a player, and that’s what keeps it exciting.”

He struggled at times and hurt his shoulder, which he had surgery on almost three months ago. For a seventh-round selection out of Northwestern, though, Siemian has carved out a decent career. When he found out about the trade Mike McGlinchey Jersey , he was vacationing in Mexico with his fiancee, and the news was warmly welcomed.

”There’s a lot of places you could go. For me to be here with an organization that’s knocking on the door of some really, really great things,” Siemian said, ”I think there’s a lot of people who would kill to be in this situation.”

Siemian said he’s on track with his shoulder rehabilitation from the procedure, about 11 weeks into the process.

”Everything’s gone smoothly thus far, so I’m staying on top of it and feeling really good right now Billy Price Bengals Jersey ,” he said on a conference call with Minnesota reporters.

The Vikings made a big splash by signing Cousins and defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson last week, so the rest of their offseason moves will likely be minor in nature. They had to release valuable slot receiver Jarius Wright and cut running back Latavius Murray’s pay to maintain a flexible amount of space under the salary cap, with needs remaining on the offensive line and in the secondary. Of their own players who became free agents, kicker Kai Forbath, punt returner Marcus Sherels and cornerback Terence Newman are the top unsigned priorities.

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft will reportedly be deposed in Colin Kaepernick's ongoing collusion grievance against the NFL, according to TMZ Sports.聽聽ESPN's Adam Schefter reported in November that Kraft was one of several high-profile executives who would be asked to "turn over all cell phone records and emails" after Kaepernick filed a grievance alleging the NFL and its 32 owners colluded to deprive him of employment last season.聽Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and Houston Texas owner Bob McNair have also reportedly been deposed, along with Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll.聽In April James Washington Game Jersey ,聽Schefter聽reported the Seahawks nixed a scheduled workout with Kaepernick after they learned he planned to continue kneeling during the national anthem as a protest against social injustice and police brutality.聽Denver Broncos general manager John Elway, who was reportedly interested in acquiring Kaepernick in 2016, was deposed Tuesday, per 9 News'聽Mike Klis..

#19 2018-08-11 10:53:36

liny195
Пользователь

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck didn鈥檛 play a down during the 2017 season because of a shoulder injury Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey , but his head coach said he is about ready to start throwing again.According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Frank Reich said Luck is "real close" to throwing a football as he looks to return to form as one of the best signal-callers in the league when healthy.This comes after Colts general manager Chris Ballard appeared on聽PFT Live聽last month and said the team was targeting training camp as the return date for Luck, via聽Mike Florio聽of Pro Football Talk."[The] timeline鈥檚 good," Ballard said. "You know, he鈥檚 actually not even throwing a football. He鈥檚 doing everything we鈥檙e asking him to do. He鈥檚 got a program specifically laid out that puts his timeline to be back at training camp. He didn鈥檛 want to skip a step. I don鈥檛 know if he skipped a step last year, but I think he felt the pressure of coming back."Ballard went on to say Luck "looks the best I鈥檝e seen him."That would be welcome news for the Colts, who went 4-12 without him last season and would be forced to start Jacoby Brissett if Luck isn鈥檛 ready to go by the 2018 opener against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 9.When healthy Cheap Brian O'Neill Jersey , Luck has proven himself as a three-time Pro Bowler who led the league with 40 touchdown passes in 2014. He played just seven games in 2015 but threw for 4,240 yards and 31 touchdowns in 2016鈥攖he last time he appeared on the field.He had shoulder surgery after that season before missing all of last year.
Police acknowledged Tuesday that a woman was assaulted during a home invasion at a suburban Atlanta house owned by NFL star LeSean McCoy, hours after graphic posts on social media accused the Buffalo Bills running back of bloodying his former girlfriend.

One female was treated and released from the hospital, while another sustained a minor injury during a targeted invasion early Tuesday, Milton police said in a release responding to requests by The Associated Press.

McCoy denied allegations posted on social media earlier in the day accusing him of hurting his former girlfriend.

”For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false,” McCoy said in a statement released on two of his social media accounts. ”Further more Jaire Alexander Jersey , I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months.”

McCoy was responding to an Instagram post from a person who said she is friends with the injured woman. The post showed a graphic photo of the former girlfriend and accused McCoy of physically abusing her, his son and his dog, as well as injecting steroids.

The woman who posted the accusations and the ex-girlfriend have not responded to messages left by The Associated Press, though both Instagram accounts showed pictures of the women together in London during a music festival, with comments on each other’s posts. The AP generally does not identify people who may have been victims of abuse.

Police said it’s not clear how many suspects were involved, but one demanded specific items from one of the women in the home.

Police spokesman Charles Barstow said he could not release any further details.

The Bills issued a statement saying they have been in contact with McCoy and the NFL and will continue gathering information. NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league is reviewing the matter.

McCoy turns 30 on Thursday and is preparing to enter his fourth season with the Bills. He spent his first six seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, where he led the NFL in yards rushing in 2013 before being traded to Buffalo in 2015. He has never been suspended by the NFL for using performance enhancing substances during his nine-year career.

Fulton County Magistrate Court records show that McCoy initiated eviction proceedings against the former girlfriend in July 2017 P.J. Hall Youth Jersey , saying that the pair were no longer in a relationship.

Court records show two attempts to serve the former girlfriend with the document but no other action. Eviction paperwork was filed again last month with McCoy listed as the plaintiff and the woman and ”and all others” listed as the defendant.

The sworn statement to initiate the proceedings was signed by Tamarcus Porter, who played football with McCoy in college.

Porter was arrested with McCoy following a nightclub brawl involving off-duty police officers in Philadelphia in February 2016. No charges were filed after prosecutors said they could not prove who initiated the fight in which two officers were injured.

The sworn statement signed by Porter said McCoy is the owner of the house and that his ex-girlfriend was refusing to leave.

No attorney for McCoy is listed in court records for the June 6 filing.

The former girlfriend challenged the eviction June 22, saying she had been in a relationship with McCoy for at least two years and that she and her children have lived with McCoy at his house since October 2016, according to a motion filed by her lawyer.

A hearing on the woman’s motion had been scheduled for Tuesday afternoon, but her attorney requested a delay because of a family emergency. The judge issued an order resetting the case 30 days.

McCoy discussed marriage with her over Memorial Day and, on May 29, gave her ”a substantial gift Josh Rosen Youth Jersey ,” the motion says. McCoy left Georgia the next day and had not returned, the motion says.

The woman went to Virginia on May 31 to attend her sister’s graduation. While she was gone, on June 1, McCoy had some of his friends, family members and others remove her furniture and furnishings without her knowledge, the motion says.

The woman saw this happening through security cameras that she could monitor on her cellphone and called the police, the motion says. The police stopped the removal.

The eviction papers were served on the woman’s 16-year-old son on June 11.

The woman’s lawyer argues that serving the eviction papers on a minor was improper and invalid and the proceedings should be quashed. The lawyer also argues that since Porter is not an attorney Vita Vea Buccaneers Jersey , the case should be dismissed.

The woman’s attorney claims the eviction action was ”completely falsified” by Porter, that McCoy never asked her or her children to leave the home. The last time the pair spoke was on June 1, when McCoy said he was going to meet the woman in Virginia for her sister’s graduation.

Associated Press Writer Kate Brumback in Atlanta contributed to this report.

#20 2018-08-11 11:19:44

liny195
Пользователь

DeMarco Murray is retiring from the NFL.

The 2014 Offensive Player of the Year made the announcement on ESPN on Friday Cheap Shaquem Griffin Jersey , four months after being released by the Tennessee Titans.

Murray, 30, lost his job to Derrick Henry last season and was due to make $6.25 million in 2018 when the Titans let him go. He ran for 659 yards and six touchdowns last season, dealt with a knee injury late in the year, and missed the Titans’ final regular-season game and two playoff contests.

”I think you just wake up,” Murray said. ”I’ve always heard the saying when you know, you know, and one day that day will come Tony Romo Jersey , and for me it was the last year or two. … I’ve been constantly thinking about this. Working out still, in great shape, feel great and it’s time.

”I just woke up a couple weeks ago and it started to burn and burn and trigger and it got deeper, so this morning I decided to call it a career.”

The Titans acquired Murray in a March 2016 trade with the Eagles. Murray had spent one year with Philadelphia after playing four seasons with the Cowboys. Murray was playing for Dallas in 2014 when he won the NFL rushing title and Offensive Player of the Year honors.

He was a dominant force that season for the Cowboys, who went 12-4 to win the NFC East. Murray ran for a league-best 1,845 yards, then signed a five-year, $40 million deal as a free agent with Philadelphia in 2015.

With the Eagles Malik Jefferson Jersey , Murray started eight of 15 games played and ran 193 times for a team-best 702 yards. Once coach Chip Kelly was fired, Murray’s contract was one of those Philadelphia unloaded.

The Titans couldn’t wait to add Murray as a running threat to help protect quarterback Marcus Mariota. Behind a revamped offensive line, Murray proved very durable, playing through a torn plantar plate in his right foot. Murray led the AFC and was third in the NFL with 1,287 yards rushing on 293 carries. It was second-most carries of his career and his second-best rushing season.

But last year was problematic and ended in injury. And now, without a team or a job, Murray is leaving football.

”I’m very blessed to have had the coaching staff and the players and teammates that I’ve been fortunate to play with the last seven years of my career,” Murray said. ”It’s been a long time thinking the last year or two physically Sam Darnold Youth Jersey , mentally, emotionally. I think it’s time for me to hang it out there. As hard as it is … the fans have been great. I had a lot of great games and a lot of great teammates. It’s bittersweet, but I think for me it’s the right timing for myself and my family moving forward.”

The NFL has suspended Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston for the first three games of the 2018 season, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.Punishment now official: NFL is suspending Buccaneers鈥?QB Jameis Winston three games for violating the league鈥檚 personal conduct policy.Winston will miss games at the Saints, then Hoke against the Eagles and Steelers.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 28, 2018The suspension stems from Winston allegedly groping a female Uber driver in 2016. Last week, it was reported that Winston was bracing himself for a suspension, and it's now official following an investigation from the NFL.With Winston suspended P.J. Hall Jersey , the starting quarterback duties will likely go to career journeyman Ryan Fitzpatrick, who started three games in place of an injured Winston last year. Fitzpatrick had seven touchdowns and three interceptions in six game appearances.Through his first three NFL seasons, Winston has tossed 11,636 passing yards, 69 touchdowns and 44 interceptions. He led the Buccaneers to a 9-7 record in 2016, but the team stumbled to a 5-11 finish in 2017. Reports of the 2015 first overall pick and head coach Dirk Koetter clashing began to surface, which may explain why Tampa fell apart so much.Winston's football career - dating back to college - has been marred by off-the-field incidents. He was investigated for a sexual assault incident in Florida, though Winston was cleared. In 2013 Carlton Davis Jersey , Winston allegedly stole soda from a Burger King joint. He also had to perform 20 hours of community service after stealing crab legs from a store in Tallahassee, Florida.聽Winston also got in trouble for shouting a vulgar word in class at Florida State, and was given a one-game suspension. Winston is a talented quarterback who's just starting to build up his superstar status, but the Buccaneers may have to decide to move on from him in the future. It could very well be a make-or-break season for Winston in 2018. It's imperative that he displays maturity and takes his game to the next level.Otherwise, another lousy Bucs season could mean earning a high pick for next year. And if it comes to that, the team may decide to move on from Winston..

#21 2018-08-11 11:32:10

liny195
Пользователь

New York Giants head coach Pat Shurmur told reporters Monday he expects star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to attend the team's mandatory minicamp next week. Shurmur added it's "possible" Beckham will be fully cleared to take part in all football activities during the minicamp.Beckham M.J. Stewart Buccaneers Jersey , 25, has missed four straight practices at the team's organized team activities the past week, per Ryan Dunleavy of NJ.com, though he is still rehabbing his surgically repaired ankle.Dunleavy noted, "The reason Beckham's continued absence is a big deal is because it feels like a precursor to a potential training camp holdout."Beckham is set to make $8.5 million in the 2018 season before becoming an unrestricted free agent in 2019. If the superstar wideout is unable to negotiate a long-term extension this offseason, the Giants will hold the right to use the franchise tag to keep him next year, a bargaining chip for the team.There may be some reticence on the Giants' part to commit to Beckham long-term this offseason rather than push off that commitment to future offseasons. Beckham has聽made headlines聽for the wrong reasons in the past, and the team's new regime under general manager Dave Gettleman and Shurmur may want a season to evaluate Beckham's future fit within the organization.On the field, there's no question that Beckham is one of the most dynamic players in football. In his first four seasons Marcus Davenport Youth Jersey , he's registered 313 receptions for 4,424 yards and 38 touchdowns, averaging a cool 6.7 receptions for 94 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game.Over a 16-game season, that averages out to 107 receptions for 1,505 yards and 12 touchdowns. That is elite production, and Beckham has made it known in the past that he wants to be the聽highest-paid player聽in the NFL.It's hard to imagine the team will pay Beckham more than the top quarterbacks in the NFL make, but if he signs an extension with the Giants, the expectation will be that he's the highest-paid receiver in the NFL. It remains to be seen if New York is willing to make that commitment this offseason and, in turn Andy Dalton Youth Jersey , if the two sides are headed for a staredown and a Beckham holdout this summer.For now, Shurmur expects Beckham to be in attendance for mandatory team activities.
BOSTON — On May 13, 2013, the Boston Bruins made history by rallying from three goals down in the third period and winning Game 7 of their playoff series with the Toronto Maple Leafs in overtime.

Down by one, the Bruins pulled Tuukka Rask and scored twice, Patrice Bergeron tying it with 51 seconds left in regulation and then winning it in OT.

That was five years ago and the Original Six rivals meet in the playoffs again for the first time since, playing Game 1 of their Eastern Conference series at TD Garden on Thursday night.

While Rask, Bergeron, Zdeno Chara and Brad Marchand are still leading Boston Donte Jackson Panthers Jersey , both of these teams are younger and faster and are each playing for a different coach.

“As a Leaf fan, it was tough,” Toronto’s Mitch Marner, 16 when his team lost to the Bruins in 2013, said.

“It was hard to deal with,” said Nazem Kadri, who made it 4-1 with 5:39 left in the third of that fateful game and is one of five Leafs still with the team.

“Nothing’s changed in terms of Boston being a resilient group. They’ve got some veteran guys over there that have some serious experience.

“It’s going to take all we’ve got, but we’re up for the challenge.”

The Maple Leafs finished third in the Atlantic Division, their 49-26-7 record leaving them seven points behind the second-place Bruins Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey , who missed the chance to win the division and the top seed in the Eastern Conference with a loss to the Florida Panthers on Sunday night.

The injury-plagued Bruins went 1-3-1 over the last five games.

“We won 50 games, and I think the body of work speaks that this team deserves to be where we are, and we focus on Thursday night,” said Bruins general manager Don Sweeney.

Toronto won three of the four games between the teams during the regular season, one of them in overtime.

Rask, 30-23 with a 2.12 goals-against average and .928 save percentage lifetime in the playoffs, was in goal for the seven-game 2013 win. He is 16-7-2 with a 2.14 GAA and .925 save percentage in the regular season against the Leafs and also went 4-3 against them in those playoffs.

Amid theories he was overused, Maple Leafs netminder Fredrick Andersen struggled with an .884 save percentage in March but then won twice in April. He has also owned the Bruins throughout his career with Anaheim and Toronto, going 10-1-0 with a 2.09 GAA and .935 save percentage against Boston.

He won 38 games and pitched five shutouts (Rask had three) during the regular season and is 19-13 with a 2.41 GAA and .915 save percentage lifetime in the playoffs. Andersen lost twice in Game 7s that would have sent the Ducks to the finals.

“If you lose a game or let in a goal … you’ve got to have a short memory and be able to get back on track and just do what you try every time there’s a puck in your end Tremaine Edmunds Jersey ,” Andersen said Monday. “Just try to make a save. You can’t dwell on anything. Just make the next one.

“We’ve been growing as a team through the year. It’s going to be exciting.”

The Bruins appear to be healthier than they have been in a month — so healthy that rookie Ryan Donato, signed late and an offensive factor for the team down the stretch, is slated to be a healthy scratch for Game 1.

Both Rick Nash, who missed the last 12 games with an upper-body injury, and Sean Kuraly were back at practice Monday, coach Bruce Cassidy saying, “They looked good. It bodes well for them.”

Boston center Riley Nash (ear) will miss the opener.

#22 2018-08-11 12:43:15

liny195
Пользователь

Tyneeha Rivers walked into Barclays Center for the NBA draft with her son Frank Ragnow Youth Jersey , Mikal Bridges.

Like any parent, she was full of emotions: pride, excitement – just a bundle of nerves.

But Rivers had somewhat of a parental advantage, she works for an NBA team, the Philadelphia 76ers. So when her son – who starred at Villanova – was taken by the 76ers with the 10th overall pick, she couldn’t believe it.

”It’s amazing” Rivers, vice president of human relations for the 76ers Cheap Austin Corbett Jersey , said in an ESPN interview with her son sitting in front of her wearing a 76ers baseball cap after he was drafted. ”It’s an experience I’ll never forget. I’m so excited he’s coming home to be part of our Sixers family. It’s amazing.

”Go Sixers!”

Unfortunately, it was a fleeting moment, thanks to the sometimes cruel business side of basketball.

The 76ers put a quick end to the fairy tale – hometown hero who led the local school to national championships and now about to join the surging hometown NBA team – by promptly trading Bridges, who they took with the 10th overall pick, to the Suns in a deal they felt was too good to pass up. Philadelphia got Zhaire Smith (the 16th overall pick) and a 2021 first-round pick for the rights to Bridges.

And though the storybook ending lasted only a few minutes for Rivers, she and her son didn’t walk away empty handed.

After all, being a top-10 pick in the NBA draft is something to celebrate – in Philadelphia or Phoenix.

Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera Austin Corbett Jersey , former Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey, and Atlanta Falcons receiver Andre Roberts are the finalists for the NFL’s Salute to Service Award.

The recipient of the award, presented by USAA, will be revealed at the NFL Honors show on Feb. 3, when The Associated Press announces its individual NFL awards.

Roberts, Rivera and Mularkey were selected for their exceptional efforts to honor and support members of the military community. USAA, which provides insurance and other services to U.S. military members Josh Jackson Jersey , veterans and their families, will contribute $25,000 in the award recipient’s honor to the official aid societies representing all five military branches.

”Each having grown up in a military family, all three finalists for the `Salute to Service Award’ … share a common understanding of the sacrifices that our service members and their families face in their daily lives,” said Vice Admiral (Ret.) John Bird, USAA Senior Vice President of Military Affairs. ”We thank and salute Andre and coaches Rivera and Mularkey for their continued strong commitment to America’s military community.”

Last October, all 32 NFL teams nominated coaches James Daniels Bears Jersey , active and retired players, and team executives and personnel who best demonstrated support for the military. Those submissions were evaluated by a panel of judges that included last year’s award recipient, Falcons coach Dan Quinn.

Also on the panel were Bird; Rocky Bleier, a U.S. Army veteran and four-time Super Bowl champion; Chad Hennings, an Air Force Academy graduate and three-time Super Bowl champion; Tod Leiweke, NFL chief operating officer; Jim Mora, a Marine Corps veteran and former NFL head coach; and Roger Staubach Taven Bryan Jersey , a Naval Academy graduate, Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback and Super Bowl MVP.

#23 2018-08-11 13:11:10

liny195
Пользователь

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady missed practice with a right hand injury a day after being limited by the same issue as New England prepared for its AFC championship game matchup with Jacksonville.

Brady was present and wore a glove on the injured hand during the stretching portion of practice open to reporters. But he was listed as a non-participant on the injury report. He usually only wears a glove on his non-throwing hand.

His scheduled news conference was also postponed until Friday.

Brady appeared on the Patriots’ weekly injury report several times during the latter half of the regular season with both an Achilles tendon and left shoulder injury. But the 40-year-old has never missed a playoff start during his 18-year career. He hasn’t missed any start because of an injury since he sat out the final 15 games of the 2008 season with a knee injury.

GYMNASTICS

LANSING Darius Leonard Colts Jersey , Mich. (AP) – U.S. Olympian McKayla Maroney said being sexually assaulted by a Michigan sports doctor who molested her and other gymnasts scarred her mind in ways that may never heal.

Dr. Larry Nassar won’t be sentenced until next week to accommodate the many victims who want to speak. Since Tuesday, Judge Rosemarie Aquilina has listened to more than 60 who were molested after seeking his help for injuries, including a statement from Maroney that was read by a prosecutor.

”Dr. Nassar was not a doctor,” said the 2012 Olympic gold and silver medalist. ”He left scars on my psyche that may never go away.”

USA Gymnastics in 2016 reached a financial settlement with Maroney that barred her from making disparaging remarks. But the organization this week said it would not seek any money for her ”brave statements.”

As the hearing was happening, USA Gymnastics announced that it was ending its long relationship with the Karolyi Ranch, the Huntsville, Texas, home of former national team coordinator Martha Karolyi and her husband Cheap Braden Smith Jersey , Bela. The announcement came three days after Olympic champion Simone Biles expressed dismay at having to attend camps there, where she says Nassar sexually abused her.

BASEBALL

NEW YORK (AP) – The players’ association rejected Major League Baseball’s proposal to institute 20-second pitch clocks and limits on mound visits, a move that dares management to unilaterally impose the changes designed to speed pace of games.

Union head Tony Clark and deputy general counsel Matt Nussbaum informed MLB of the decision during a telephone call to deputy commissioner Dan Halem, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no statements were authorized.

Management has the right to implement the rules changes it proposed last year. Under baseball’s labor contract, management can change on-field rules on its own with one season of advance notice.

MLB does not intend to make any decision before its next owners’ meetings, scheduled for Jan. 30 to Feb. 1 in Beverly Hills, California. Spring training games start Feb. 23 and the season opens March 29.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Oklahoma’s Baker Mayfield says one of his top priorities as he prepares for the NFL draft is to allay concerns about his character.

”People will have their guesses and their opinions on my character, but anyone that’s actually sat down and talked to me knows that I don’t have any character issues Cheap Sam Darnold Jersey , any off-the-field issues,” Mayfield said during a conference call after being selected the 2017 Manning Award winner.

Mayfield, who passed for 4,627 yards and 43 touchdowns, is the first Sooner and first former walk-on to win the Manning Award, which is given to the nation’s top college quarterback. It is the only award to consider postseason performances in voting by a national media panel as well as Archie, Peyton and Eli Manning.

Mayfield also won the Heisman Trophy this season. And after racking up prestigious accolades for his performances during live snaps, Mayfield said he’s eager to meet with NFL coaches and front-office personnel and explain why some of his antics after the whistle and his behavior off the field won’t be an issue going forward.

AUTO RACING

The original ”GoDaddy Girl” is back with sponsorship intact to push forward with her ”Danica Double.”

Danica Patrick has secured the money needed to race in both the Daytona 500 and the Indianapolis 500. Now she just needs to find the rides to get her back on racing’s two biggest stages. GoDaddy reunited with Patrick on Thursday for the final two races of her career Cheap Calvin Ridley Jersey , even though she still has to close deals with teams to make it happen.

She’s not worried about pulling it off, either.

”Power of positive thinking,” she told The Associated Press from Scottsdale, Arizona.

Patrick announced in November she would end her driving career at Daytona and Indy, but still doesn’t have rides. Yet Patrick always figures a way to get what she wants. When talks ended with Chip Ganassi Racing about seats for both races, Patrick said, she called former GoDaddy founder Bob Parsons late last month and asked about a reunion.

SOCCER

The Washington Spirit selected midfielder Andi Sullivan out of Stanford with the first pick in the National Women’s Soccer League draft. Draft day also featured a high-profile three-team trade involving U.S. national team star Carli Lloyd.

A person familiar with the deal said Sky Blue FC acquired Lloyd in a trade that sent Christen Press to the Houston Dash and Australian Sam Kerr to the Chicago Red Stars. The person s Christian Petersen/Getty ImagesThe Arizona Cardinals announced general manager Steve Keim has been suspended for five weeks and fined $200,000 by the team following his guilty plea to extreme DUI on Tuesday.According to ESPN's Adam Schefter Cheap Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , the NFL will not take any additional disciplinary action.聽Keim was arrested and charged with extreme DUI on July 4 after his blood-alcohol content was measured at 0.19, more than twice the legal limit.聽"Once again, I apologize to everyone who has been negatively impacted by my actions and incredibly poor judgment, in particular the Cardinals, our fans and my family," Keim said in a statement through the club. "I fully deserve and accept the punishment that has been issued. My goal is to do everything I can to grow from this personally and help others learn from my inexcusable behavior."According to the release, Keim must undergo counseling and complete a DUI education course before he can return to his post. The $200,000 fine will also be donated to the Arizona chapter of聽Mothers Against Drunk Driving."As stated at the time of the incident Breeland Speaks Chiefs Jersey , this behavior is indefensible and completely unacceptable," the Cardinals said in a statement. "While Steve has accepted full accountability and responsibility for his actions, that does not diminish their gravity nor the severity of the consequences that result from them."Keim will not be allowed to visit team facilities or be in contact with members of the organization during his suspension..

#24 2018-08-16 10:43:28

liny195
Пользователь

When Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal fouled out with about five minutes left in a tied Game 4 against the Toronto Raptors Authentic Daniel Kilgore Jersey , he couldn’t believe the call.

He raced to the other end of the court. When he returned to his team’s sideline, he threw a red towel, before being held back by teammates.

”I was beyond emotional. Beyond mad. Frustrated. Pretty much any synonym you can add,” Beal said. ”I told my team that we were going to win, regardless. Especially if we’ve got John still in the game, I love our chances.”

That would be John Wall, and Beal was exactly right. Wall took over down the stretch after his backcourt mate was done for the day, scoring or assisting on 10 of Washington’s last 14 points as the No. 8 seed Wizards came back to beat the No. 1 Raptors 106-98 Sunday night and even their Eastern Conference first-round playoff series at 2-all.

”When Brad went out,” Wall said, ”I knew I had to do whatever it took.”

Wall finished with 27 points and 14 assists and, at the other end of the court, guarded All-Star DeMar DeRozan, making sure the Wizards would not be pushed to the brink of elimination ahead of Game 5 at Toronto.

”He’s a big shot maker. A playmaker. It was what you want and what you expect,” Wizards coach Scott Brooks said. ”We needed him to step up. He stepped up big.”

This was a game the Raptors led by 14 points early in the second half. But as their offense bogged down, the Wizards clawed back.

It was 92-all when Beal – who led Washington with 31 points – drew his sixth foul on a play in which he and DeRozan collided while Toronto had the ball.

Asked whether the official told him why that call was made Mike Montgomery Jersey , Beal replied: ”He wasn’t explaining that one. There was no explaining to do.”

Wizards center Marcin Gortat’s view of the officiating: ”I truly believe that some of those calls are very soft. I’ve never seen so many soft calls in the playoffs.”

After Beal left, the Raptors immediately went up by two, but Wall pulled the Wizards even with a layup that drew a goaltending call, then put the hosts in front to stay by feeding Markieff Morris for a layup off the glass.

With Beal cheerleading, jumping and waving his arms, Wall just kept producing, showing no signs of fatigue despite playing all 24 minutes in the second half. This is a guy who missed about two months of the regular season because of surgery on his left knee.

While the closing seconds ticked away, Wall held up two fingers on each hand: Yes, it’s 2-2 now, and the best-of-seven series has become best-of-three.

The Raptors were up 51-40 at halftime, and increased that advantage early in the third quarter. But the game was tied at 80 entering the fourth, and Toronto only scored 18 in the last period.

”We couldn’t get a stop,” DeRozan lamented. ”And we couldn’t get a bucket.”

He had 35 points, six assists and six rebounds, but he started 0 for 6 and wound up 10 for 29 Youth Martinas Rankin Jersey , acknowledging afterward: ”I took some bad shots.”

Noted Kyle Lowry, who scored 19 for Toronto: ”We didn’t completely stick with our offense.”

TIP-INS

Raptors: Now 0-4 all-time in Game 4 when up 2-1. … Starter OG Anunoby limped off late in the second quarter. He returned in the third quarter, but sat out all of the fourth. … Backup PG Fred VanVleet was out with an injured right shoulder.

Wizards: Won their eighth consecutive playoff home game. … Wall entered Game 4 averaging 26.7 points and 12.7 assists in the series. He could become only the third player in NBA history to put up 25 points and 10 assists per game in multiple postseasons, joining Oscar Robertson and Russell Westbrook.

TOO MANY TURNOVERS

Raptors coach Dwane Casey declared before tipoff: ”Taking care of the ball is our No. 1 priority.” And then his team went out and had 18 turnovers, only one fewer than in Game 3. ”You can’t explain them,” Casey said. ”They’re out of character.”

PORTER SHOWS UP

After languishing through an 0-for-4, one-point first half, Wizards SF Otto Porter Jr. scored eight in the first 3 1/2 minutes of the third quarter, including a pair of 3s. He finished with 12 points.

UP NEXT:

Game 5 is at Toronto on Wednesday night.

Marvin Bagley III was adamant that he was the best player going into the draft and was quick to share that opinion when asked. The former Duke star wasn’t backing down after being taken by the Sacramento Kings with the second overall selection, either.

”That’s just the type of player I am,” Bagley said during a conference call with reporters. ”I’m going to have confidence in my game. I still think I’m the best player in the draft and I stand by that. I put a lot of work into it and I’m glad that I’ll be able to show it with Sacramento.”

Bagley’s positioning in the draft had been a topic of debate in the days leading up to the draft, whereas 7-foot-1 center Deandre Ayton of Arizona was almost unanimously viewed as the top overall pick.

The Phoenix Suns grabbed Ayton with the No. 1 pick, dropping Bagley to the No. 2 spot with Sacramento, which he says will give him added incentive heading into the NBA.

”It just lit a fire inside of me to want to play and compete at a high level,” Bagley said. ”So I’m happy it ended like that. Now all we can do is step out on the floor and play the game. That’s what it all is.”

The Kings drafted another Duke player Eagles Cheap Jerseys , Gary Trent Jr., with the 37th overall pick then traded him to the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for two future second-round selections.

Bagley will be a welcome addition in Sacramento’s frontcourt. The 6-foot-11 Bagley was AP’s player of the year in the Atlantic Coast Conference during his only season at Duke. He averaged 21 points and 11.1 rebounds while shooting better than 60 percent and has the ability to consistently finish at the rim.

That is key for the Kings, who were inconsistent inside much of last season while finishing 27-55.

”Marvin is an elite talent in this draft, a great player,” Kings general manager Vlade Divac said. ”He’s a guy who works hard, wants to improve, learn, coachable, good teammate. Checks all the boxes that we want.”

Divac had several options with the franchise’s highest pick since the Kings grabbed Pervis Ellison with the top overall pick in 1989.

Missouri’s Michael Porter Jr. and Real Madrid sensation Luka Doncic were linked to Sacramento in the weeks leading up to the draft. Both were intriguing for different reasons, but there were questions about Porter’s health as well as concerns about Doncic’s ability to carry over his international success to the NBA.

By contrast, Bagley is considered a safe pick who should help the Kings’ inside scoring and rebounding.

”Marvin is for us a better fit, a better player,” Divac said. ”It was an easy choice for us.”

Bagley was one of four players in Division I to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds in 2017. He joins a struggling franchise that hasn’t made the playoffs since 2006.

Coach Dave Joerger’s young team showed flashes at times in 2017 but there was never an established starting lineup and players were shuffled in and out.

Bagley played forward at Duke but could also get time at center in Joerger’s system. The 19-year-old is more of a scoring threat than last year’s starter, Willie Cauley-Stein, although both big men need more development on the defensive end.

A more likely scenario is the two big men playing together to give the Kings an inside presence on both ends.

Sacramento also has Skal Labissiere Byron Maxwell Color Rush Jersey , who had an uneven season while dealing with injuries in 2017. Harry Giles, acquired in a draft-day trade from Portland a year ago, is also on the roster but didn’t play at all his rookie season after recovering from a torn ACL in his right knee.

Bagley’s ability to play both forward positions and center will give Joerger flexibility within his lineup.

”He can play 3, 4 and 5,” Divac said. ”That’s what’s in Marvin’s unique talent, he can play multiple positions.”

Bagley is eager to get started. He is due to fly to Sacramento on Saturday and has already been penciled in to play in the NBA’s summer league.

”I think I can bring a lot to a team, offensively and defensively, inside and out,” Bagley said. ”I’m very confident in my game and my abilities. I know how much work I put into this and how much I sacrificed for it. I’m excited to show the world, my team and my teammates everything I can do.”

#25 2018-08-16 10:55:29

liny195
Пользователь

Pittsburgh Pirates manager Clint Hurdle insists he hasn’t been keeping close tabs of his team’s slide following a hot start. He wasn’t aware the Pirates had dropped eight straight series until someone mentioned it to him earlier in the week.

”If somebody would have told me you’re going to lose eight series Keke Coutee Color Rush Jersey , you’d think you’re going to be horrible,” Hurdle said. ”We’re not horrible. We’re fighting. And we believe that our best baseball is in front of us.”

It is, at least when the Pirates play the struggling Cincinnati Reds. Josh Harrison hit a two-run homer, Colin Moran and Elias Diaz added solo shots and the Pirates pulled away for a 6-2 victory on Saturday to push their modest winning streak to three and assuring themselves of their first positive series since taking a two-game set from the Chicago White Sox a month ago.

”We know what’s happened here the past couple weeks,” Harrison said. ”Guys are still plugging away and coming ready to show up every day and we’ve had three in a row. We know that doesn’t speak for what’s happened or what will happen. We’ve just got to continue to keep bringing it every day.”

Moran and Diaz both went deep off Luis Castillo (4-8) to give Pittsburgh the lead. Harrison hit his fourth of the season off reliever Austin Brice in the sixth. The Cincinnati native finished 2 for 4 is hitting .368 (14 for 38) against the Reds.

”Any time you can have a total offensive effort like that, it shows that we’re doing what we’re supposed to, taking advantage of mistake pitches and when presented with an opportunity to move a runner, get it done,” Harrison said.

Ivan Nova (4-5) worked through heavy traffic on a day his breaking ball abandoned him to last six innings and pick up his second victory in as many starts since returning from the 10-day disabled list with a sprained right ring finger. Nova allowed only Eugenio Suarez’s 13th home run in the second, striking out three while giving up three walks.

”I didn’t have the curveball today, but we grinded out there,” Nova said.

Castillo struggled keeping the ball on the right side of the fence at PNC Park, a problem that’s plagued the 25-year-old all season. He’s now allowed at least one home run in 15 of his 18 starts.

”It’s surprising because I’m trying to do my best and every time I get out there, I give up one or two home runs Lawrence Taylor Jersey ,” Castillo said after dropping his fourth straight decision. ”I really don’t know what’s happening right now. I’m just going to keep working in the bullpen and keep doing my best trying to help.”

Rookie Brandon Dixon hit his first major league home run off Pittsburgh reliever Michael Feliz in the ninth and Jesse Winker had two of Cincinnati’s seven hits to snap out of an 0-for-13 skid, but the Reds had issues taking advantage against Nova.

Cincinnati went 0 for 7 with runners in scoring position and is now 0 for 19 with runners in scoring position in the series.

”We’ve just got to get it going,” Reds manager Jim Riggleman said. ”You go through these things. We’ve got a good offensive ball club. We’ve shown it many times. We’re just in a little funk here where we’re not getting some timely hits.”

Moran broke a tie with his fourth home run of the season and first since June 2 when he sent Castillo’s pitch into the bullpen beyond the centerfield fence leading off the second. Diaz made it 3-1 when his fifth home run led off the third.

The Reds had their opportunities against Nova. They loaded the bases in the fourth only to have Billy Hamilton ground out to first to end the threat. Scott Schebler led off the fifth with a double but couldn’t get home and Hamilton came to the plate in the sixth with two runners on only to fly out to left field.

Hamilton finished 0 for 4 as his averaged dipped to .187.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Pirates: Reliever Richard Rodriguez (right shoulder inflammation) threw 20 pitches in a simulated game and is nearing a return from the 10-day disabled list. Rodriguez, who is eligible to come off the DL on Monday, said ”things feel really good right now.”

UP NEXT

Reds: Anthony DeSclafani (1-1, 5.40 ERA) starts the series finale on Sunday. The 28-year-old picked up his first victory since 2016 in his previous start against St. Louis.

Pirates: Joe Musgrove (2-1, 2.16) makes his first career start against the Reds. Musgrove gave up two earned runs in five innings of a no decision on Monday against Arizona.

After missing the playoffs for the second straight year, and eighth time in the last 11, the New York Islanders head into the offseason with much work to be done.

The most important task is signing captain John Tavares, who is set to be a free agent this summer.

Tavares has said all along he hopes to be back with the only franchise he’s played for, but doesn’t know what will happen. However, with the season having ended less than 48 hours ago, he needs to take a breather first.

”Take some time to not even think about hockey for a few days,” Tavares said Monday. ”And then prepare for the offseason and training Vita Vea Jersey Elite , and obviously the contract will come up here as well.”

Tavares, 27, just wrapped up the final year of a six-year, $33 million contract, and would be the top free agent available July 1. The face of the Islanders since they selected him No. 1 overall in the 2009 draft, Tavares had 37 goals and 47 assists this season, finishing a goal and an assist shy of the career highs he set in 2014-15.

”This is where I hope to be and I’ve stated that,” he said. ”Just have to take some time and figure out what I want to do.”

Islanders co-owner Jon Ledecky and general manager Garth Snow have both repeatedly said they want Tavares to return, and Snow reiterated that Monday.

”We want to be in a situation where he has the Stanley Cup in his hand, wearing an Islanders jersey, and we want him to retire as an Islander,” Snow said.

Ledecky read a statement in which he declined to address the futures of any player, or the statuses of Snow and coach Doug Weight, saying the team was ”committed to long-term success Mike McGlinchey Color Rush Jersey ,” and defined that as ”competing every year for the Stanley Cup and eventually winning a fifth ring.”

He added: ”For the past season, as owners we have failed. We sincerely apologize to our fans. We want to express that our ownership group is totally committed to winning and providing the resources to do just that.”

The Islanders finished 35-37-10 despite getting off to a strong start in which they won 15 of their first 24 games.

However, injuries to defensemen Calvin de Haan and Johnny Boychuk started them on a tailspin in which they lost 30 of their final 45 games (15-24-6).

There were some bright spots, led by Mathew Barzal’s 22 goals and 63 assists that make him the leading candidate for the Calder Trophy as the league’s top rookie. Also, Anders Lee had the franchise’s first 40-goal season since Jason Blake in 2006-07, and Josh Bailey had career bests of 18 goals and 53 assists.

Some other things to know as the Islanders head into the offseason:

IMPROVING THE DEFENSE

Finding a way to improve the defense needs to be the second priority this summer – after retaining Tavares. The Islanders finished eighth in the league in scoring with 261 goals, but gave up a league-worst 293. They were also last in shots allowed and penalty-killing,

Nick Leddy had an unseemly minus-42 rating, the league’s worst since Pittsburgh’s Rico Fata (minus-46) in 2003-04. Calvin de Haan was lost for the season in December and is also set to be free agent. On the bright side, Ryan Pulock and Adam Pelech, both 23, established themselves as solid young defensemen.

THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT

Barzal and Anthony Beauvillier, both 20, formed a solid second line with Jordan Eberle http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/a … ice-jersey , 27, combining for 180 points to complement the top line of Lee-Tavares-Bailey (217).

Eberle had 25 goals and 34 assists in his first season in New York, and Beauvillier had a breakout second season in the NHL with 21 goals and 15 assists.

WHO’S IN GOAL?

Thomas Greiss is the only goalie signed for next season, with Jaroslav Halak set to be an unrestricted free agent. Greiss dealt with an injury down the stretch and finished 13-8-2 with one shutout and a 3.82 goals-against average.

Halak was 20-26-6 with a shutout and a 3.16 GAA in the final season of a four-year deal. The 32-year-old had a solid first season, going 38-17-4 with a 2.43 GAA in 2014-15, but totaled just 50 wins the last three years.

SNOW’S JOB

With the Islanders having made the playoffs just four times in 12 years since Snow was hired as the GM, he was asked if he deserved to stay on the job.

”Yeah,” he said. ”When I took over this position it was a situation where it was an all-out rebuild. … Now we’re in a situation where we feel we can compete for a Stanley Cup.

”You can go through the lineup and have a pretty common theme of successful stories of where we’ve built through the draft. And I think our prospect pool at this point in time is impressive as well.”

HOME AND HOME

The team’s struggles this season were punctuated by losses at Barclays Center, where they were 59-26-16 since moving to the Brooklyn arena before the 2015-16 season.

However, they lost 15 of their final 22 games there to finish with a losing record on home ice for the first time since 2013-14.

Now, the Islanders will be splitting home games between Barclays Center and the Nassau Coliseum – their former home – for at least the next three seasons until a new arena is built at Belmont Park.

—-

Follow Vin Cherwoo at .

Board footer

© 2010-2018, Все права защищены Партнерская сеть «ActionPay»